Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What about offering free admission to all females...

Eastside Urchin

Have just text Colin with the idea,think about it,if you get 20 take the offer up they will spend money while in the ground,may come back,may bring their kids if they have one,may bring a mate or two,you never know with these things,personally I think we need to try something a bit different

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Wouldn't you be damaging my human rights by positively discriminating on behalf of the "gentler" sex? No seriously, would it be legal?

Edited by paokman

I go over there to get away from the missus! If you're going to start getting ridiculous I'll pay double to get in.... This escapism may cost me, but by GOD it's worth it.

My first thought was to laugh but then I thought perhaps that's not a bad idea! We could provide a Salad boxes in the burger bar and a Costa coffee next to the bar. Special adverts for them in the programme and play Here Come The Girls on the loudspeaker. Replace Max with a female voice too. We could even dedicate an enclosed ladies section of the ground which is heated. Any more ideas?

It is not about offering things to people, people go to football for a number of reasons.

If you look at the previous regime, it had three things.

Hospitality.

Publicity.

and the most importantly, Good football.

Which made people and players want to come to the club.

Yes i know it was on borrowed time, but it worked.

p.s its a fans forum.

Edited by Digger The Cat

Wouldn't you be damaging my human rights by positively discriminating on behalf of the "gentler" sex? No seriously, would it be legal?

As you play on a council owned ground I would have thought the legal department at the LBH could give you a definitive answer. If I had to put money on it I would probably say it wasn't, and definitely not for cup matches. Great idea though.

My first thought was to laugh but then I thought perhaps that's not a bad idea! We could provide a Salad boxes in the burger bar and a Costa coffee next to the bar. Special adverts for them in the programme and play Here Come The Girls on the loudspeaker. Replace Max with a female voice too. We could even dedicate an enclosed ladies section of the ground which is heated. Any more ideas?

How about "The Chippendales" performing at half time and an Ann Summers party in the clubhouse after the game?

To increase sales/profitability in a downturn the solution is not to give your product away but to make it more appealing to the punters.

Didn't Windsor and Eton do that by paying wages to players they couldn't realistically afford, it may have made them more appealing, but look at them now.

Every other business does extensive market research on what the customer wants before they take decisions, except football clubs, who seem to be still in the dark ages when it comes to sound financial management, or customer satisfaction strategies.