Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are people going this Saturday

YHWhitby

Another big weekend in the CCL. Where are all the ground hoppers on this forum going this weekend? Or players with this weekend off. Basically. All the people flying the CCL Flag!:futbolbud2:

Some very, very big games!

Meadowbank gets another Saturday off with both DFC and Bookham away.

I may make the trip to Colliers Wood.

Marvellous news. You've just doubled the gate!:applaus: :welcome:

Heading to South Park vs. Hayes Gate. Heard Reigate is quite scenic so should be a good day out. Hoping to see a few goals! What's the clubhouse like?

Heading to South Park vs. Hayes Gate. Heard Reigate is quite scenic so should be a good day out. Hoping to see a few goals! What's the clubhouse like?

Nice little set up at South Park well worth a visit! I will be at Colliers Wood v Dorking as we have the weekend off!

Take a look at this

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.com/2010/04/south-park-fc.html

Great Bar,outside the Ground.Obviously Mushy Peas does not do Alcohol.

...although he did say this.

"The football ground is fully enclosed and is part of the main South Park Sports Association complex. Also incorporated is a cricket pitch, adjacent to the football ground. There is also a licensed clubhouse situated in the far corner of the car park from the ground."

Nice little set up at South Park well worth a visit! I will be at Colliers Wood v Dorking as we have the weekend off!

Interesting choice. Any particular reason?coffee%20(2).gif

We have dorking next weekend and I live 15 mins away coffee%20(2).gif

We have dorking next weekend and I live 15 mins away coffee%20(2).gif

Furry muff!

It wont be 0-0!!!!:brille008:

I'll put a pint behind the bar for you Iron, just say Stoney put one in. Clubhouse has big screen and smaller tv which has Sky, the seating could do with an update but plenty of room. £2.50 a pint of Fosters aint too bad either, sorry dont know rest of the prices only drink the weak stuff im getting old. :smilewinkgrin:

We have Westfield at home. First time playing my old and local club since I left, looking forward to seeing some old friends and hope it's a cracking game :smilewinkgrin:

I'll DEFINITELY be at the CW v DFC game, so say 'Hallo' !!"

Edited by Big J R