Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cooper leaves Farnham for Frimley

Ace1

I guess censorship is the way forward. Was there anything wrong with my original response? Are we not allowed to state our opinions on players? The comments from Bull should have been pulled but the rest should stay. If we are censoring any statement about other players or clubs then surely there are several on here which need to be deleted.

Please respond to my concerns as this is not an open forum if we can't have our own opinions.

Surrey Legend I do agree with your comments,was not me who pulled the 3 posts from yourself and Bull,although felt tempted to delete Bull's post as it,being his first, was not what we need on this good site,your record speaks for itself with over 1700 posts.Opinions are what makes this site tick,whether we agree or not,causes debate,long may it last.

Edited by Smudge

Surrey Legend I do agree with your comments,was not me who pulled the 3 posts from yourself and Budweiser,although felt tempted to delete Bulls post as it,being his first, was not what we need on this good site,your record speaks for itself with over 1700 posts.Opinions are what makes this site tick,whether we agree or not,causes debate,long may it last.

Just to point out it was Bull, not Budweiser just in case he comes on later wondering what he's supposed to have said :)

Edited by Smudge

Nothing wrong with what SL said, just a huge bite from Bull

indeed - but sometimes you have to remove the good with the bad.

I hate removing posts though - I believe most should stay, but threats are a no-no, as one cannot tell if they are serious or not.

Nothing wrong with what SL said, just a huge bite from Bull

indeed - but sometimes you have to remove the good with the bad.

I hate removing posts though - I believe most should stay, but threats are a no-no, as one cannot tell if they are serious or not.

I don't diasgree with what you have done Ian, just backing my mate up