Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

LIVE scores for Trophy game

Yes, there was a problem today. It is extremely unusual and it has now been resolved.<p>Incidently, I have just got off the phone to Tony Roche, who thanked us for the great service we have been supplying to the fans and to the Ryman League clubs.<p>Congratulations on the result today, all subscribers will have the the 5th round fixture sent as soon as we have it.

Why would Canvey fans be interested in a service run by Enfield SMS - or are you just trying to flog a commercial service here????

Sorry, the username 'Enfield_SMS' is a trifle confusing. It's because Enfield is on the same group of forums, this one's a little more general.<p>No we're not affiliated to Enfield or indeed any other club, nor are we trying to flog anything here. The message merely states that live scores are always available online at www.scorecheck.co.uk<p>We have set this up to bring a similar level of LIVE info to supporters of Ryman Premier league clubs as is currently enjoyed by clubs in the higher echelons of the pyramid.<p>This whole project has been set-up, at considerable cost, by myself and friends. We do charge for SMS messages and without wanting to 'flog' the service just one look at the prices will tell you that we are only trying to cover our costs.<p>The Isthmian league have been very helpful, giving us their backing. We provide the Ryman League club call line with all the half-times as well as provide various officials with the clubs upto date information. We will also be tagging every clubs official club-call line onto the end of our alerts within the next few days.<p>I know I'm going on, but it is sometimes very frustrating that we are sometimes perceived to be the bad guys cashing in.<p>Best regards,<p>Duane.

Scorecheck.