Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL HT & FT SCORES 12/02/11

lammas 0-1 Cb hounslow

Our next door neighbours have took 6 points of us this year in another feisty local derby. Lammas started strong and should of been 2 or 3 up in the first 15 mins after misses from Mark Gallagher and George Baldock, the game had tackles flying in everywhere and then after 20 mins a CB player 2 footed me and like a mug i retaliated by pushing him to the floor, he went down so easily but still i know its the rules and the ref gave me my first straight RED of the season. so lammas for the rest of the game were down to 10 and battled hard and still should have scored. Second half CB took advantage of a mix up in defence and made it 1-0. last 20 mins was just route 1 for us and it was bad to watch. Great derby and fair play to cb. as for us the pluses were the return of keeper Dan Cox who i thought was MOM.

Stay down and roll about,,,,lol...........once Gallagher is match fit he will bang them in

gutted mate i had 100 quid with chairman that i wudnt get sent off this year, had 2 yellows up to 2day and then i saw red mist!!

Still Frimley away youll miss...what a touch youve had.....lol.....

Non CCL but went to Rayners Lane against HFC in Middlesex cup semi...what a game.....7-4...3-3 at H/T well worth the £2quid

Good pitch at rayners aint it guv!!?

lammas 0-1 Cb hounslow

Our next door neighbours have took 6 points of us this year in another feisty local derby. Lammas started strong and should of been 2 or 3 up in the first 15 mins after misses from Mark Gallagher and George Baldock, the game had tackles flying in everywhere and then after 20 mins a CB player 2 footed me and like a mug i retaliated by pushing him to the floor, he went down so easily but still i know its the rules and the ref gave me my first straight RED of the season. so lammas for the rest of the game were down to 10 and battled hard and still should have scored. Second half CB took advantage of a mix up in defence and made it 1-0. last 20 mins was just route 1 for us and it was bad to watch. Great derby and fair play to cb. as for us the pluses were the return of keeper Dan Cox who i thought was MOM.

Stay down and roll about,,,,lol...........once Gallagher is match fit he will bang them in

gutted mate i had 100 quid with chairman that i wudnt get sent off this year, had 2 yellows up to 2day and then i saw red mist!!

You'll have two in two by the time I've 'mugged' you Tuesday night in the local derby...Ooooo yeah let the trash talk start now HAHA cheesy%20%282%29.gifdance%20%282%29.gif:excited::yay:

Good pitch at rayners aint it guv!!?

Always been good down there, i played there for a season about 5 years ago quality little club....they have just been given permission for lights and want to come across which would be great for the CCL.

AFC Wimbledon Res 2-0 Bookham Res - Suburban Cup Surrey Premier Cup

Not CCL, but Mewcenary was in the middle I think. Marcus Gayle on twitter said it was a good win against a team that came to fight! How was it Mewey?

Bookham Ressies worked and battled hard against a team that only lost once in the league, not given time on the ball which they would normally get and at 1-0 down the young Don cleared one off their line and went strainght up the other end to make it 2 nil.

Saturday 12th February

Premier Division

Bookham 1-1 Molesey

Camberley Town 2-1 Hanworth Villa

Chertsey Town 3-0 Guildford City

Chessington & Hook P-P Ash United

Cove 2-3 Banstead Athletic

Epsom & Ewell P-P Wembley

Horley Town 1-2 Egham Town

Mole Valley SCR 2-2 Colliers Wood Utd

Raynes Park Vale P-P Badshot Lea

Sandhurst Town 2-0 Dorking

Division 1

Chobham 2-4 Knaphill

Farleigh Rovers 0-0 Feltham

Frimley Green 0-1 Sheerwater

Hartley Wintney 3-1 Cobham

Hayes Gate P-P Farnham Town

Staines Lammas 0-1 CB Hounslow Utd

Warlingham 0-1 South Park

Westfield 2-3 Eversley

Worcester Park 6-3 Bedfont Sport

Camberley 2 Hanworth Villa 1 even with 10 men for the whole of the second half Hanworth gave Camberley a really hard time and probably deserved a point. Good support from them and we all enjoyed the near side linos performance.

Flint, I was at the game today and you are right it was a good atmosphere. It was obvious to me, as a bystander, that both clubs are true football clubs with supporters that know the game, but to be honest I can almost hear your loyalty in your post, there's no doubt that Hanworth were the better team today. The sending off didn't phase them at all, indeed they swapped a centre half for a forward.

Don't get me wrong there was nothing lucky in your win today, but let's be fair, Hanworth deserved much more than a point. I was impressed by them, a very young side who tried to play football and with King and Shennan up front the best forward line I've seen this season.

One point I do agree on though. I've never seen a more arrogant man running a line so poorly.

Where to start! South park will know they came away with the luckiest win of their season but it was settled by a fantastic free kick. A hard fought game with both sides rolling up their sleeves.Wars started the brighter and created a few half chances ealry on that they should have done better from. South Park started to get back in game but to be honest the first half was battled out in midfield and not too many chances.

Second half Wars again started brighter but both sides were limited to few chances again good midfield battles with no end product. Then on 70 mins Wars doherty cuts inside and hits a screamer from 25 yards which had wastell beaten only to see it cannon of the far post.

South Park got stronger as game went on and created clear chances that they didnt take. CUE nightmare referee. In the first half Wars player doherty rode 3 bad tackles on edge of s.park box referee waved play on even though he was unbalanced when going t otake a shot . Did the ref pull play back when no advantage was there NO so on 90+1 min the south park forward rode 1 tackle had the ball under full control ref waved play on he then took the two worst touches ever and got tackled. Referee blows for free kick WTF!!!!!

The resulting free kick was duly smashed home with a great strike south park hold out the remaining minute and will look back at the 3 points as a massive win for them. In the end a draw would have been a fair result but as so often at the minute the standard of officials in this diviision is rapidly decreasing.

Edited by Tucks1

Bookham 1-1 Molesey

Really disappointing from the Moles espescially with Guildfords slip up

But on the brightside the gap is 5 points now with Guildford still to come to Molesey so the race is still well and truly on... Especially as Guildford are slipping up more and more in recent weeks.

the only slip up in 25 league games hardly worth panicking over and against one of the best sides in the ccl premier ,chertsey them selves had a minor blip ! but i agree with elf mole its gonna be an exciting run in now with plenty of games to go with no clear runnaway leaders like last season .

Edited by Cityfan

Game of two halves - Colliers Wood dominated the first half, and should have been 3 up after about 10 minutes, but their forward Nathan Turner had a couple of shockers in front of goal, although he did score the opening goal.

We got better towards the end of the half, and Nemo Adams forced a good save out of the Wood keeper.

Half time: 0-1

Second half we did better and levelled just before the hour when a Terry Fennessy free kick was headed over his own keeper by the Wood centre half, and Daryl Cooper-Smith headed into the unguarded net.

Both sides had chances before we took the lead with about 7 remaining. Cooper-Smith fired an effort against the post, and Nemo Adams crashed home the loose ball.

To be honest, thought we had done enough then, but with a couple to go the Wood sub skinned our left back, put in a great cross which caught our keeper and centre half in two minds, and allowed Turner to head his second and the equaliser.

Strawman, glad you enjoyed the game and atmosphere at Krooner today, you are quite right Hanworth were the better team but with both sides missing sitters it came down to a scrambled effort to secure the points. Good people from Hanworth and we all had a good chuckle at a couple of debateable/laughable line calls.

Westfield 3-2 Eversley ( not 2-3 as listed above)

We’ve not had the rub of the green often enough this season but we produced a superb second half performance after trailing 2-0 at the break to take all 3 points.

After getting stuffed over there 8-2 we had a point to prove and started quite well. Eversley like ourselves have a few injury problems at the mo took the lead after 25 minutes which took the wind out of us after a bright start and we conceded again bang on half time. To compound misery we go right up the other end and miss a sitter.

As you can imagine some harsh words and flying objects at half time but we hit back immediately from the restart. Equaliser duly followed on the hour mark and both teams now attacked in a very entertaining and open game. We however sealed the victory in injury time when Ross Anson broke clear and smashed into the ref of the net cue wild celebrations.

With Eversleys new management structure for next season I can see thm being up their as one of the challengers

Warlingham 0-1 south park

Very competitive game between two very physical sides. Wars were better side for 70 mins created more chances hit post missed one on one but SP dominated the final 20 and game was won in last minute via a wonder free kick. Gutted !!

Better first 20, then like Tucks said cancelled each other out, but the last 20 your right our fitness showed. What a free kick though, it was always going to take a bit of luck or skill in a very even game. When you back playing?

Saturday 12th February

Premier Division

Bookham 1-1 Molesey

Camberley Town 2-1 Hanworth Villa

Chertsey Town 3-0 Guildford City

Chessington & Hook P-P Ash United

Cove 2-3 Banstead Athletic

Epsom & Ewell P-P Wembley

Horley Town 1-2 Egham Town

Raynes Park Vale P-P Badshot Lea

Sandhurst Town 2-0 Dorking

Division 1

Chobham 2-4 Knaphill

Farleigh Rovers 0-0 Feltham

Frimley Green 0-1 Sheerwater

Hartley Wintney 3-1 Cobham

Hayes Gate P-P Farnham Town

Staines Lammas 0-1 CB Hounslow Utd

Westfield 2-3 Eversley

Worcester Park 6-3 Bedfont Sport

JJ, DUNCS WHAT WENT WRONG ?

Chertsey 3-0 Guildford

(page, moody, papali pen)

First of all congratulations to Guildford on there unbeaten record

Chertsey continued there quest for the title with the demolition of previously unbeaten Guildford, the first half was doninated by Chertsey and they could have been 3/4 goals to the good but had to settle for 2 thanks to goals from the in form phil page and birthday boy Marcus moody, the second half was more even and Guildford always looked dangerous on the break but never really threatened the Chertsey goal apart from a couple of smart saves from craig Bradshaw, and as always at 2.0 the next goal is crucial and it went to the curfews as phil page was bundled over in the box, up stepped Dean papali who waited for the keeper to dive and chipped the ball down the middle to secure 3 important points for Chertsey and end a fantastic run from Guildford.

SEE SMUDGY I'M NO JUDAS FOR CHERTSEY ! AS STATED BEFORE NOT THE SPECTACLE WE ALL WANTED BUT A GOOD DAY FOR CHERTSEY ALL ROUND, MAKES FOR AN EXCITING RUN-IN TO THE END OF THE SEASON, ALL TO PLAY FOR.......... I KEEP SAYING THERES MORE TWISTS AND TURNS TO COME, FOR EXAMPLE LOOK AT MOLESEY YESTERDAY........