Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Neutral View of the Chesham v Swindon Game Yesterday

CheshFan

Firstly, thanks to your Chairman for allowing season ticket holders into your games for free.

As for the game I have to say that, honestly, it wasn't the greatest game at this level that I have seen.

Swindon were very very poor considering their run in the cup they have either shot their bolt for the season or really couldn't be bothered with the game yesterday.

The scoreline could have gone double figures in the first half alone but the second half started with a strong push from Swindon but that soon dwindled leaving Chesham to basically run the game.

Swindon can count themselves lucky that the Chesham frontline were having a nightmare in front of goal and really should have been looking at a cricket score and not just 4-0.

Think I may take in a few more games over there between now and the end of the season.

agree with Malc wasn't the greatest of games, but I thought Chesham were a strong, very organised team, who will be well in the play off mix by the end of the season. I was impressed by your number 8 seemed to dictate a lot of the play always a threat from dead balls.

Echo Mal's thoughts in thanking Chesham for the free entry, very much appreciated.

Thanks for the opinions, 2nd half wasn't the greatest as we seem to drop down to the level of the opposition, but hey another 3pts on theboard

Please come back and see some more games, A warm welcome awaits you in the Chess Suite, If you want to talk to any of the trust members on the Club Board about the future then just ask behind the bar