Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'Ricay v. Hastings - Tues 15th Feb.

Rick the Dick

go for it......

another 3 points... and a bottle of wine... :excited:

Other matches tonight include Lowestoft v. Kingstonian, Tonbridge v. Canvey, Concord v. Cray & Bury v. Horsham.

Could be quite a shakedown if results go our way.

Hell , if i was Craig i would now be laying into the lads ! :) One more goal and we would have been 4th !! .... What a remarkable turnaround we are seeing since the blip and even the most difficult of people to please must be sitting up and taking notice now . Firstly , i think a big well done must go to the management .

Was not the prettiest of performances but i genuinely thought even when we were just 1 goal up that we would be ok . However we do have Ashlee to thank for another (imo) match winning save for us .

Again i thought the workrate was first class across the pitch , and i tell you what those armchair fans watching the premiership or European games would even have been impressed with some of "our" own Arsenal type play ! Two moves stood out for me and the passing/interchange was as good as you would see at higher levels ! I really mean that ! Only problem was that no-one seemed to want to have the final shot ! :)

I thought Cousins and the back line were really good , apart from the one time when a simple ball was played over and we got caught , but if that is the extent of a blip of concentration then that is a very impressive return from the defenders over the game .

Again H was causing grief for the opposition but i really like Ced ! He kind of reminds me of Nathan Elder , always willing to chase the ball down .

So , the Blues continue "quietly" up the table .

Football is all about the highs and lows....And if we cant enjoy the highs when they come along then we should all give up !

Well done Lads !