Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sandurst Town v Cove

DT10

After just having a chat with the chairman this match will go ahead tonight. After the fire on Sunday they have been working hard to get this game on and along with the ground staff to make sure the pitch is playable tonight.

Big well done to those who were involved after the mindless act on Sunday. I know myself and the players appreciate all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes!

Here are a couple of pictures from Sunday.

post-7169-0-17639700-1298366805_thumb.jpg

post-7169-0-73903200-1298366816_thumb.jpg

post-7169-0-19608100-1298366843_thumb.jpg

Edited by DT10

Well done to the Chairman and yourself DT for letting the game go ahead, why should a few mindless yobs spoil the enjoyment of many of us decent folk. Looking forward to tonights game, lets hope I don't have to run on to the pitch too many times to treat injured Cove players.

Get JJ to do it?:bolt:

Feckin idiots, if they catch the nobs then they should burn their possesions, see how they like it, if I caught them I would hang them by their balls on big ben!

Well done to the Chairman and yourself DT for letting the game go ahead, why should a few mindless yobs spoil the enjoyment of many of us decent folk. Looking forward to tonights game, lets hope I don't have to run on to the pitch too many times to treat injured Cove players.

YOU KNOW CC, JJ CANNOT BE INVOLVED AT ANY CAPACITY TONIGHT 'COS I THINK HE'S BANNED..........

Edited by Smudge

YOU KNOW CC, JJ CANNOT BE INVOLVED AT ANY CAPACITY TONIGHT 'COS I THINK HE'S BANNED..........

what a silly rule if one even exists in the fa rule book.........