Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

boylan

mr c gull

• 2 weeks later...

Boylan has signed for Chelmsford City by the looks of it. Came on as a sub for the last 15 minutes yesterday.

Chelmsford website confirms it. If he has still got his goal scoring touch he is a fantastic signing for them.

Yep, I fear his playing days are nearing their end with his injury problems, but if he could prove to be a very useful signing as they try and qualify/win the playoffs at the third attempt. They really need to be pushing on and getting into the Conference now, 1 promotion in 5 seasons wouldn't be a good return bearing in mind all of the money that has been put in there.

Saying that, last time Boylan was with Chelmsford he missed the penalty that knocked them out of the Ryman Premier League playoffs against Billericay....

I went to see Chelmsford v Braintree last week and wasn't that impressed with Chelmsford.

Defensively they looked OK but lacked creativity and a cutting edge in attack.

• 4 weeks later...

As Modfather suggested in an email, I wonder if Boylan will feature in tonight's Reserve match against ourselves?

Boylan has been released by Chelmsford and signed for Thurrock.

does boylan signing for thurrock hotel always fighting relegation fc mean his career is coming to an end or does he just need to get playing again anywhere

As Modfather suggested in an email, I wonder if Boylan will feature in tonight's Reserve match against ourselves?

Boylan has been released by Chelmsford and signed for Thurrock.

does boylan signing for thurrock hotel always fighting relegation fc mean his career is coming to an end or does he just need to get playing again anywhere

Badly in need of game to get match fit apparently, he was on the bench most weeks at Chelmsford, Thurrock must have guranteed him regular starts.

I'm surprised Thurrock can afford his wages.

I have a sneaky feeling we may come up against Boylan in some form next season. He may opt to stay at Thurrock even if they get relegated.

Also looking at other "deadline day" deals, I see that former Concord Rangers star striker Lyle Taylor has joined Woking from AFC Bournemouth for the rest of the season.

Braintree push to secure promotion with the signing of Roy Essendoh and Kevin Gallen