Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Boycie

Hookey

Well said.

One of the nicest guys in non league football and thoroughly deserves this.

By all accounts, he has created an excellent set up at Runwell and they are geared up for a successful future.

Well said.

One of the nicest guys in non league football and thoroughly deserves this.

By all accounts, he has created an excellent set up at Runwell and they are geared up for a successful future.

who the fecking ell r u !

Cheers lads. To be honest it was one of those games either team could have won. They had some good players who turned out for them and if the pitch was dryer I think it would have suited them better. On the whole i think we were just a bit fitter than them and deserved the result. a great crowd over there as well. Was good to have a quick chat with Fenny from Barkingside

Smallsy, let me know when you're availalable for a beer in Wickford

Beachboys - please spend less time on the computer and more time decorating the away dressing room for April 10th.

Boycie - i will drop you a text but as i am not playing anymroe i can do any night of the week that suits you.

Boycie I should be able to make a casual one if you start early enough. Out for Evo's birthday in the evening but 5-7pm should be ok.

Edited by smallsy

• 2 weeks later...

great result for u yesterday mate hope u can go on and win it looks like u have really got a good side down there :applaus:

Cheers lads, appreciate that. Just the small task of beating top of the premier league . We'll give it a go though

No worries K, I'll be at Thurrock FC on the 13th to cheer you on.

• 1 month later...

Cheers lads. To be honest it was one of those games either team could have won. They had some good players who turned out for them and if the pitch was dryer I think it would have suited them better. On the whole i think we were just a bit fitter than them and deserved the result. a great crowd over there as well. Was good to have a quick chat with Fenny from Barkingside

And the EOL 'cliché of the year' award goes to ......nice one K.

Can't disagree with the two Time Bandit's sentiments either....dance%20%282%29.gif

Can't disagree with the two Time Bandit's sentiments either....dance%20%282%29.gif

Better than being a Bum Bandit. grin.gif

Or even a low-down bum, bandit... Morning geezer..

Morning mate, just caught me as I was going out. How's it hanging in Romfordia?

Just taken a week off after being stuck behind my Mac for nearly a year, working on my book.

Actually managed to see two games too. Went over the Chins on Friday and Harold Wood yesterday.

Nice to see the boy Portway still doing his Gorgeous Gus impressions...great goal too.

Just taken a week off after being stuck behind my Mac for nearly a year, working on my book.

Actually managed to see two games too. Went over the Chins on Friday and Harold Wood yesterday.

Nice to see the boy Portway still doing his Gorgeous Gus impressions...great goal too.