Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HERE COME THE FLEET RINGTONE

Blimey Stu, is married life blurring your grasp on reality? Me, write Here Come The Fleet? In the words of Bob Glozier, Are You Sure? Are you 'aving a tin bath? I couldn't write a song if you strapped a dozen cattle prods to me(hold that thought - mmmmmm!). I think it was written by two blokes from Deep Feeling, managed by former Chairman Roger Easterby and featuring top Gravesend pop bloke Guy Darrell(John Swale to you and me).

All I want is for some bright spark to e mail me the opening bars of H.C.T.F(da, da, de, da,de, dad da)for my Sony "Sven Goran" Ericcson electronic Mars bar so I can use it as my ring tone. Is that too much to ask of our younger supporters?

Failure to provide me with the H.C.T.F. ringtone may result in me having to threaten to get the facts right in my match reports - and we don't mwant that do we? PS I'll be in glorious living colour on 96.7 FM for BBC Radio Kent at Stevenage and Hereford so tune in!!

Chas

As you know I'm as much of a technophobe as you, so I have asked my younger colleagues who have 'sven goran' phones. If you go into music DJ and then 'insert' you can apparently put in anything you like. Don't know if this will help as I didn't understand a word of it. I may have to get the moody teenage son on the case. If you're sluming on the halfway line tomorrow I'll let you know.

Yes Ron, my svelt figure will be roly polying along to the sacred spot of cement tomorrow. But don't give me instructions cos I'm as much use as a chocolate fireguard.Justgive me the damn ringtone!!

Alan, the Marianne F/Old reference Dartfordian Mick may go over younger heads but I am old enough toknow that a Mars a day goes along long way - when consumed at the right end. Do they do that sort of thing in Winchester? Oooh Missus!!!

Quote:
Charles Webster said:
Maybe they should cross breed Mars bars with those other choccies(Treats?)that "melt in your mouth - not in your hand"for amore solid insertion and withdrawal.

Personally I prefer Maltesers.Could never stand Galaxy.

Hate to think what you do with those!!!!
blush.gif

Dipped Flake...now there's a thought!!.
Bring it back and... the Aztec bar and... the old style Milky Way and ..............