Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th March Games.

Smudge

Some potential banana skins for the Top 4 Teams in the Premier today.All are at home against mid table sides,who according to Nice Guy have nothing to play for.

Camberley v Mole Valley,Chertsey v Sandhurst,Guildford v Epsom and Ewell,Molesey v Badshot Lea,4 Home wins would be most peoples call.

Some potential banana skins for the Top 4 Teams in the Premier today.All are at home against mid table sides,who according to Nice Guy have nothing to play for.

Camberley v Mole Valley,Chertsey v Sandhurst,Guildford v Epsom and Ewell,Molesey v Badshot Lea,4 Home wins would be most peoples call.

HA HA SMUDGY BOY, YOU GOT IT IN FOR ME AVN'T YOU !

ANYWAY, I WOULDN'T CALL BADSHOT LEA AND SANDHURST WHO HAVE GAMES IN HAND MID-TABLE WOULD YOU ?? THATS BEING DISRESPECTFUL..... KEEP TRYING THO' MATE TO PROVE ME WRONG ..............LOL !

THERE'S AN OUTSIDE CHANCE THAT THESE 2 TEAMS COULD GET 4TH PLACE TO GET INTO THE 1ST ROUND PROPER IN THE VASE, BUT DOES THAT HAVE ANY FINANCIAL BENEFIT FOR THEM ?

I'M THINKING OF GOING TO CHERTSEY ONCE AGAIN ...........WHERE YOU OFF TO TODAY SMUDGE ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Thinking of giving Football a miss today to recharge my batteries.Maybe you should get a season ticket at Cherstey,or your own private box,have a word with Chertseytown sure he could arrange something for you.Clubhouses should be packed post match,with big cup game on terrestrial T.V.,HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Thinking of giving Football a miss today to recharge my batteries.Maybe you should get a season ticket at Cherstey,or your own private box,have a word with Chertseytown sure he could arrange something for you.Clubhouses should be packed post match,with big cup game on terrestrial T.V.,HAVE A GOOD DAY.

YOU TOO SMUDGY, WATCHING THE GAME IN YOUR FRONT ROOM WITH PIPE AND SLIPPERS ...LOL ! .... IT REALLY DOESN'T HURT SOMETIMES, SO I WON'T GO ON ABOUT SUPPORTING GRASS ROOTS FOOTBALL AT THIS MOMENT .....DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ... HA HA !

AGREE I HAVE SEEN CHERTSEY MORE TIMES THIS SEASON THAN ANY OTHER TEAM BUT ONLY JUST BUT CERTIANLY DON'T NEED A SEASON TICKET SO DON'T WORRY CHERTSEYTOWN... LOL !

Grass Roots Football? We all know it is being killed off by the Powers that be,and they only give it LIP SERVICE,they do not really care about the people at the bottom,a bit like life really.As for Pipe and Slippers,I still think I am a Teenager so would never use them.Question for you What makes a successful Manager,a good coach?,Winning Things?People like Sam Allardyce are regarded as successful,but never Won nothing of note.Who in C.C.L. would you class as successful?Chertseytown or Koo Dumbaya?

HEATHENS - That's all I can say.

After weeks of sh1te weather, then cold weather, we are presented with a glorious sunny Saturday and people are going to stay at home and put their feet up.

I can hear Meadowbank calling !

Both reasonably successful in my eyes Smudge. Chertsey good league finishes and fa vase run in last few years, Cove good cup wins in recent years. All depends on clubs ambitions, I would expect Dorking would see their manager as being successful if they stay up, Chertsey or Cove wouldn't see this as a success.

Chobham 0-1 Westfield

Never an easy game on a tight difficult pitch . We scored early but couldn't find a second. Chobham were better after the break but had to wait till the 86th minute for their only shot on target. We had one an effort ruled out in stoppage time for dubious offside

Camberley 5 Mole Valley 1 Camberley in control apart from a 10 minute period in the second half, halted when the MV keeper made a complete (Horlicks) of a back pass giving a hat trick to Michael Smith

Lammas 2-0 bedfont!!

Not bad for the worst team in years!

Farleigh 2 v 0 Farnham,not bad results for non trying mid table teams,que NICE GUY.

Bedfont and Farnham are saving themselves for the soon to be announced "Best of Also Rans" trophy

South Park for the League smile.gif

Chertsey 2 sandhurst 1

Papain ( pen ) Bennett, not greatest performance but wins a win, keeps pressure on Guildford