Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wed 23rd results

Colliers Wood 0 - 1 Cove. Fairly dire game to watch with not too much football played but it took a clever back heal to break down the woods defence midway into second half and a calm finish after rounding the keeper.

4-2 up with 10 minutes left, but unfortunately we blew it :( !! South park are a really good side and the position they are in the league they really should get promoted and I think they will more then hold there own in the prem... IF they get there. One more thing I cannot believe the clubhouse at the arena wasn't open tonight so neither team got to enjoy a beer

Guildford city (2)4 Egham town (0)0 ,fairly easy victory for guildford ,hardly got in to 3rd gear really !good first half for city ,the second half saw the ball boged down in the midfield with hardly any shots from eaither side until the last ten minutes ,which produced two brilliant goals from guildford ! city back on top but i think its still a three horse race .

An 8 goal thriller at the Arena,some calamity defending by both sides added to the excitement.Kieron Dias pace and trickery upset the South Park backline all night,but he was mysteriously substituted when Farleigh were 4-2 up.Credit must go to South Park for not giving up the ghost though and overall on the night it was a point gained for them,they showed true grit,and skill.A mention for blueandwhitearmy he was Farleighs M.O.M. AND SCORED A GREAT INDIVIDUAL GOAL.A question for the Farleigh boys,why was the midfield dynamo that is Martin Dell not playing,he makes Farleigh tick.

Farleigh looked dangerous on the break and took their chances well after some poor defending but south park had most of the possession and territory and definitely deserved a point out of the game. Great finish for the late equaliser. Good game to watch.

4-2 up with 10 minutes left, but unfortunately we blew it :( !! South park are a really good side and the position they are in the league they really should get promoted and I think they will more then hold there own in the prem... IF they get there. One more thing I cannot believe the clubhouse at the arena wasn't open tonight so neither team got to enjoy a beer

SEEMS LIKE THE CHOO CHOO STOPPED TO EARLY....................HA HA

CLUBHOUSE NOT OPEN, THAT MUST BE A FINE SURELY !

DISGRACEFUL ! WASN'T IT THAT SOMEONE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT A TEAM/CLUB NOT ATTENDING THE CLUBHOUSE AFTER A GAME AT THE ARENA RECENTLY 'COS OF BEING BIG TIME CHARLIES ? WONDER WHATS GONA BE SAID NOW WHEN THE VISITING TEAM SOUTH PARK COULDN''T GO TO THE CLUBHOUSE AFTER THE GAME..... ? STRANGE WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT EH..... CHOO CHOO ........LOL ! DID SOUTH PARK GET THEIR SANDWICHES OR WERE THERE ANY SANDWICHES ? ANYWAY FARLEIGH ARE ONLY THE TENANTS AND PERHAPS THE CLUBHOUSE IS NOT PART OF THE DEAL TO OPEN THE CLUBHOUSE........DOES ANYONE KNOW ?

I WONDER IF MOLLY OR SOUTH PARK WILL MAKE THIS SUBJECT AN ISSUE, I DOUBT IT UNLIKE FARLEIGH ..........LESSON LEARNT CHOO CHOO ..............LOL !!!

Guildford city (2)4 Egham town (0)0 ,fairly easy victory for guildford ,hardly got in to 3rd gear really !good first half for city ,the second half saw the ball boged down in the midfield with hardly any shots from eaither side until the last ten minutes ,which produced two brilliant goals from guildford ! city back on top but i think its still a three horse race .

SEEMS GOOD TIMING FOR GUILDFORD, AND BAD TIMING FOR EGHAM............. TEMPESTWARD, EGG & HAM ANY PLAYERS GONE MISSING FOR TONIGHTS GAME ?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TEMPESTWARD HONEST COMMENTS ON THE GAME............ BEWARE EGHAM !!!,

Nice guy it was me that made an issue of a Club not attending the Clubhouse after a match not Farleigh.Farleigh are not the Tenants of the Clubhouse,as you know, Dixon Gill is, as you know.Before a reason is found why the Clubhouse was not open, I cannot comment but I will.The tea bar was open,and the sandwiches were made,which are normally eaten in the Clubhouse after a game.Interestingly I do not remember you Lambasting Molesey for not attending the Clubhouse after their game,some situations are beyond peoples control,and this is one of those situations.Maybe someone was ill who was meant to open the Clubhouse,when I find out the reason I will let you know.

We'll take this as a point gained, after being 2-0, 3-1 and 4-2 down. After scoring 4 goals away you would expect to pick up 3 points, but with 2 of our regular back 4 out it unsettled us and we gifted Farleigh 4 goals they said thank you very much and took them! You need a good SQUAD to get out of this division and this year we've certainly improved ours with 6 first team starters out we still competed with a strong Farleigh side (Choo Choo). Agree with Smudge, B&WA best player on the pitch followed by Glads3. Shame we couldnt have a beer after game, but it wasn't Farleighs doing. I'll just add one more thing, if you know where your going and can stay off the motorway the Arena aint as bad as people make out to get to. :bounce:

Farleigh 4-4 south park,farleigh started the stronger and was 2 up within fifteen mins threw dias and Robson concentration seemed to drop and south park upped their game and pulled 1 back with farleigh under the Cosh for rest of the half.second half and good work from dias wins farleigh penalty which was cooly slotted in by Spencer 3-1 again south park pilled the pressure on and grabbed a goal back.3-2 farleigh go again with the ball played to Scott robson on the right he beats two defenders for pace rounds the keeper to slot in 4-2 you would think game over?more drama next when a routine catch for farleighs Richie ball was dropped to allow south park player to tap in from 2 yards out,with 5 mins to go farleigh were trying to hold on when the ball was given away on edge of our area south park intercepted and slotted past bull in farleigh goal 4-4 a very entertaing game for a neutral yet again it's little mistakes but I do believe south park are the best side in this league and deserve to go up so was it 2 points dropped our a point gained?lol

Nice Guy,I HOPE YOU READ THE ABOVE 2 POSTS,WHICH PUT THE EVENING IN PERSPECTIVE,2 HONEST REPORTS FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY AT THE GAME,UNLIKE YOURSELF WHO SITS AT HOME,BY YOUR CAPS LOCK COMPUTER,ASKING THIS,ASKING THAT,PUTTING CLUBS DOWN,WHICH YOU NEVER VISIT.YOU SHOULD GET OUT MORE,MEET PEOPLE,MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN,THEN I FOR ONE WOULD RESPECT YOUR VIEWS.I HAVE PERSONALLY MET MANY POSTERS ON HERE,I RESPECT THEIR VIEWS,I THINK THEY RESPECT MINE,YES SOME OF MY POSTS ARE OVER THE TOP,BUT THEY COME FROM THE HEART.BUT WHAT YOU GET FROM ME IS HONESTY.SOUTH PARK WERE MISSING GUSCOTT,STONE, AND J.J.,LAST NIGHT 3 KEY PLAYERS IN THEIR SIDE AND MAYBE OTHERS I DO NOT KNOW BY NAME.BUT WHAT YOU GET FROM TEAMS LIKE SOUTH PARK,IS A FRIENDLY CLUB,FRIENDLY PEOPLE,ALWAYS WELCOMING,FARLEIGH ARE EXACTLY THE SAME,TRUE SALT OF THE EARTH PEOPLE,WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL.BUT YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THIS,AS YOU HAVE MET NEITHER,OR ANYONE ONE ON THIS SITE FOR THAT MATTER.YOU ARE A CYBER FOOTBALL FAN.

Edited by Smudge

WAS at colliers wood, this was a typical nothing to play for game. with both teams not up for it. at one point duncs was heard to shout out,we look like we cant be bothered. thought JJ had a fair game. but how is he at 5foot and a bit, allowed to win every header. but it was a dire dire night.coffee%20%282%29.gif

WAS at colliers wood, this was a typical nothing to play for game. with both teams not up for it. at one point duncs was heard to shout out,we look like we cant be bothered. thought JJ had a fair game. but how is he at 5foot and a bit, allowed to win every header. but it was a dire dire night.coffee%20%282%29.gif

TF, YOU DIDN'T SAY ''NOTHING TO PLAY FOR'' SSHHHHH BE CAREFUL DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT ON THIS FORUM,,,,,,,,, BUT BETWEEN YOU AND ME, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN SHAME OTHERS DON'T BUT HEY .............LOL !!!

We'll take this as a point gained, after being 2-0, 3-1 and 4-2 down. After scoring 4 goals away you would expect to pick up 3 points, but with 2 of our regular back 4 out it unsettled us and we gifted Farleigh 4 goals they said thank you very much and took them! You need a good SQUAD to get out of this division and this year we've certainly improved ours with 6 first team starters out we still competed with a strong Farleigh side (Choo Choo). Agree with Smudge, B&WA best player on the pitch followed by Glads3. Shame we couldnt have a beer after game, but it wasn't Farleighs doing. I'll just add one more thing, if you know where your going and can stay off the motorway the Arena aint as bad as people make out to get to. :bounce:

Cheers for compliment on my performance last night was pleased with the way i played. 4 in 3 now for me. It's always good to play against you another enjoyable entertaining match. I won't do my report on the game as it's the same as everyone else's lol!!

Molly any reason why you didn't play last night??

Edited by BlueAndWhiteArmy

Cheers for compliment on my performance last night was pleased with the way i played. 4 in 3 now for me. It's always good to play against you another enjoyable entertaining match. I won't do my report on the game as it's the same as everyone else's lol!!

Molly any reason why you didn't play last night??

MIGHT have bigger fish to fry on saturday.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Nice guy it was me that made an issue of a Club not attending the Clubhouse after a match not Farleigh.Farleigh are not the Tenants of the Clubhouse,as you know, Dixon Gill is, as you know.Before a reason is found why the Clubhouse was not open, I cannot comment but I will.The tea bar was open,and the sandwiches were made,which are normally eaten in the Clubhouse after a game.Interestingly I do not remember you Lambasting Molesey for not attending the Clubhouse after their game,some situations are beyond peoples control,and this is one of those situations.Maybe someone was ill who was meant to open the Clubhouse,when I find out the reason I will let you know.

DAMN ME AS YOU WILL SMUDGY BOY....... BUT I KNEW YOU WOULD REACT PROTECTING YOUR BELOVED CHOO CHOO.

IF YOU READ MY POST, ALL I HAVE MENTIONED WAS FACTS HOW I READ THEM. INFACT I DID MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT MOLESEY NOT ATTENDING THE CLUBHOUSE AFTER THE GAME .......WHICH WAS OPEN LOL ! ............ LOOK UP OLD POSTS,

SO SANDWICHES ARE EATEN IN THE CLUBHOUSE WHICH WAS CLOSED MMNNNNN !

WAS IT YOU WHO SAID MOLESEY SHOULD BE FINED - WHY SAY THAT ? - HENCE MY COMMENTS FARLEIGH SHOULD BE FINED - NOT NICE EH !

WHAT I AM GETTING AT SMUDGY BOY IS, YOU ARE QUICK OFF THE HANDLE TO CRITIZE AND ABUSE OTHER CLUBS WITHOUT ASKING AS TO THE REASON WHY MOLESEY (OR ANY OTHER CLUB FOR THAT MATTER IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE THEM) DIDN'T ATTEND THE CLUBHOUSE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FARLEIGH YOU PROTECT AND WANT TO FIND OUT THE REASON, SO WHY BE DIFFERENT NOW EH ! DON'T SEE YOU QUICK OFF THE HANDLE ABUSING FARLEIGH !

NOW DO YOU GET MY POINT ?

IRRESPECTIVE IF FARLEIGH OR WHOEVER RUNS THE SHOW AT THE BEAUTIFUL ARENA, THERE WILL BE REASONS LIKE MOLESEYS MANAGER50 EXPLAINED ALTHO' RIGHTLY SO HE DIDN'T HAVE TO,

Edited by NICE GUY

DUNCS ''CANT BE BOTHERED'' WHAT YOUR TEAM ? ......... AS I SAID BEFORE CLUBS WITH NOTHING TO PLAY FOR, SO WHY WATCH GAMES AS TF PROCLAIMED WAS DIRE............TF ASK FOR YOUR £6 BACK....LOL !

NOW IF THESE 2 TEAMS HAD SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR TF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MORE ENTERTAINING GAME............ BUT WHAT DO I KNOW !

WHAT SP[RINGS TO MIND 'COS ITS RECENT, LOOK AT MOLESEY RECENT RESULTS FOR EXAMPLE, LOST A FEW GAMES SO WHEN THEY KNEW THEY WERE OUT OF THE RUNNING FOR THE LEAGUE, RESULTS REMAINED TO TUMBLE AGAINST HANWORTH VILLA, COVE, SANDHURST, YET ON TUESDAY WITH THE SURREY SENIOR CUP WITHIN THEIR GRASPS THEY GO AND BEAT RYMAN PREMIER CARSHALTON !................. 'COS SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR ..........UNDERSTAND NOW WEEBS !

Edited by NICE GUY

DUNCS ''CANT BE BOTHERED'' WHAT YOU'RE TEAM ? ..........

NOADSEY WATCH asked one of cove people,where the angry one was, they said signing for egham. coffee%20%282%29.gif