Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wed 23rd results

I have it on good authority that Noady will see the season out as a cove player!

Who needs another trophy NiceGuy?? Cove have won 2 trophies in 3 seasons and been involved in 3 finals. Not many clubs can say that about their last 3 seasons can they??

I was told Weds night that Hamsher and Pearcy were doing Egham now? Presume the big man wasn't in the dugout v Guildford though...

that cant be true PEA that would be another stab in the back for YOSSER. beware the ivs of march. coffee%20%282%29.gif

It's true that's what I was told, no idea about whether its the case though. Would be a decent appointment if true imho

NICE GUY SUGGEST YOU GO BACK TO YOUR DOCTORS,THE MEDICATION HE GAVE YOU IS NOT WORKING,IT IS MAKING YOU PARANOID.MAYBE IF YOU GOT OUT OF YOUR SLIPPERS AND FIRESIDE CHAIR,AND TOOK A BIT OF FRESH AIR IT WOULD HELP.

TUTT, TUTT NOW, NOW SMUDGY BOY........... STILL WAITING YOUR RESONSE TO MY POST EARLIER TODAY SMUDGY, YOU WAS GOING TO FIND OUT WHY THE CLUBHOUSE WAS CLOSED, COULD IT BE THAT FARLEIGHS CHOO CHOO TRAIN FAILED STOP BY THE SHOP TO GET THE BREAD............ CHOOOOO CHOOO ....HA HA ! -

NG you'd have to ask your mate dixon as to why the clubhouse was closed last night, He knew we were playing as did the tea bar, so it was down to him!!!

Also as molly has said sandwiches were provided, We as a paying tenant could do no more...

Thanks for asking so nicely though

EASE UP............IT WAS ONLY HAVING SOME FUN SPENCER9 AT LEAST MOLLY FILLED HIS BELLY UP WERE THERE CHEESE ONES... ..LOL !

THANKS TO YOU BOTH FOR EXPLAINING - SEE SMUDGY BOY THERE'S ALWAYS AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY ............ SO SUGGEST YOU DON'T SHOOT OF THE HANDLE IN FUTURE AND ASK QUESTIONS FIRST THEN IF APPRORIATE ABUSE PEOPLE/CLUBS...........

Again loop keep kidding yourself that your players always give their all to the end of season. I bet some are already thinking of summer/next season, it's a fact of life, nothing will change that.

SF, I no what i get from players under myself, no need to kid myself if they are not willing to give there all till the end of the season then leave them out and bring in reserve players they may not be as good but they will try there best and thats all you can ask.

As for nothing on a game there is always something on it! are you there NG! its called pride!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Tucks about Warlingham v Frimley end of last season see if that game was played out as a nothing game

BUT THATS JUST IT LOOP, THERE ARE PLAYERS OUT THERE AND IF THEY ARE REALLY HONEST (ANIMAL SPRINGS TO MIND) AND HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR PRIDE ISN'T AN ISSUE BELIEVE ME. NOW IN SHEERWATERS CASE IT WILL BE PRIDE, ENDEAVOUR FROM ALL YOUR PLAYERS TO AVOID RELEGATION AND THATS MY WHOLE ISSUE HERE HAVING SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR ! I WOULD RATHER GO TO A BASEMENT BATTLE TO SEE PLAYERS COMMITTED, THAN RATHER GO TO WATCH 2 MIDDLE PLACED TEAMS PLAY EACH OTHER, WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO PLAY FOR ITS GOING THRU' THE MOTION STUFF (RECENT COLLIERS WOOD V COVE AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED). THESE GAMES ARE ALL TO OFTEN BORING, NON COMMITTAL AND A COMPLETE NON-EVENT AND WASTE OF MONEY........... AND THAT'S ALL I'M TRYING TO GET OVER .

Edited by NICE GUY

Again loop keep kidding yourself that your players always give their all to the end of season. I bet some are already thinking of summer/next season, it's a fact of life, nothing will change that.

SF, I no what i get from players under myself, no need to kid myself if they are not willing to give there all till the end of the season then leave them out and bring in reserve players they may not be as good but they will try there best and thats all you can ask.

As for nothing on a game there is always something on it! are you there NG! its called pride!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Tucks about Warlingham v Frimley end of last season see if that game was played out as a nothing game

BUT THATS JUST IT LOOP, THERE ARE PLAYERS OUT THERE AND IF THEY ARE REALLY HONEST (ANIMAL SPRINGS TO MIND) AND HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR PRIDE ISN'T AN ISSUE BELIEVE ME. NOW IN SHEERWATERS CASE IT WILL BE PRIDE, ENDEAVOUR FROM ALL YOUR PLAYERS TO AVOID RELEGATION AND THATS MY WHOLE ISSUE HERE HAVING SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR ! I WOULD RATHER GO TO A BASEMENT BATTLE TO SEE PLAYERS COMMITTED, THAN RATHER GO TO WATCH 2 MIDDLE PLACED TEAMS PLAY EACH OTHER, WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO PLAY FOR ITS GOING THRU' THE MOTION STUFF (RECENT COLLIERS WOOD V COVE AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED). THESE GAMES ARE ALL TO OFTEN BORING, NON COMMITTAL AND A COMPLETE NON-EVENT AND WASTE OF MONEY........... AND THAT'S ALL I'M TRYING TO GET OVER .

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We get that NG (you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that one out mate).......it's like Groundhog day coming on this forum atm :truce: :yawn:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DON'T READ THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thats fine NG but us and warlingham had nothing on the the game last year ended 2-2 good game with both sides not wanting to lose and both gutted they didnt win, dont care what you say its down to the managers if the players are not up for it!

nice try NG all you are proving is how little you really know about the make up of a CCL football team,maybe its the reason you are a fan rather than somebody who is prepared to be in management, do you think we just turn up on a Saturday at 3 and play,I can assure you if done properly this is a 24/7 job you wouldn't want an average CCL team managers phone bill I can tell you,do you honestly think with the effort we put in that we are going to allow the players to give any less than 100 per cent you obviously don't know me very well.Now stop pretending that you know better than some of us who are trying to tell you that what you are trying to portray is nothing more than BS

nice try NG all you are proving is how little you really know about the make up of a CCL football team,maybe its the reason you are a fan rather than somebody who is prepared to be in management, do you think we just turn up on a Saturday at 3 and play,I can assure you if done properly this is a 24/7 job you wouldn't want an average CCL team managers phone bill I can tell you,do you honestly think with the effort we put in that we are going to allow the players to give any less than 100 per cent you obviously don't know me very well.Now stop pretending that you know better than some of us who are trying to tell you that what you are trying to portray is nothing more than BS

Good answer Duncs, its across the board though every game I played I wanted to win whether 1st or last game of the season, NG not trying to be funny but have you played before cos if you have you will no losing at any time makes you feel crap! even as you say theres nothing on it

Thats fine NG but us and warlingham had nothing on the the game last year ended 2-2 good game with both sides not wanting to lose and both gutted they didnt win, dont care what you say its down to the managers if the players are not up for it!

NG

1. Please start your own thread regards to this point and see how many people are interested in the 'play off cup' rather than posting in every other thread. It is getting tedious.

2. The reward of a top 5 finish in this league would be enough bait for the die hard players.

3. If teams 1-5 in the league played teams 6-10 and teams 11-15 played teams 16-20 tell me who has nothing to play for. Maintaining top 5 status. Beating a top 5 team to close the gap. Beating teams at the bottom to stay clear of being dragged into a dog fight. Beating teams above you to avoid relegation.

To me it makes no sense as I always give everything. Yes some players look forward to the rest as do coaches and managers, but while there are games be played, we play to win.

Good answer Duncs, its across the board though every game I played I wanted to win whether 1st or last game of the season, NG not trying to be funny but have you played before cos if you have you will no losing at any time makes you feel crap! even as you say theres nothing on it

Thats a shame then... as when u used to play against me you wanted to win but never did......:brille008:

your dead right Loops me old mate what makes me laugh is the 3 of us are telling him its down to us and he still thinks its the players who can just go through the motions, its this old wives tale thing about being mid table and nothing to play for that is wearing a bit thin.

yer we are going to Dorking tomorrow just to go through the motions ha fecking ha,do me a favour NG get real for Fecks sake.

duncs do you really think that cove played like that against colliers wood. yes in a manager / coach / whatever. you can do all the talking you like. but that does not mean the players go and do it. i dont know how many people attended on wed, but quite a few where ground hoppers, they seemed to think it was a very poor game. and if that, is one of your sides up for it, well you talk a good game on here.coffee%20%282%29.gif