Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wed 23rd results

Certainly the management don't go through the motions and I have not played for many managers who allow their players to do so. When I was caretaker manager at Frimley for 2 weeks, I rinced my mobile phone minutes trying to organise everything.

Yes you will get one or two who don't care and will go through the motions, but thats life.. I can guarantee that the other 9 will not want to lose.

My own attitude if play to win, no matter the competition. If we win 7-1 I will not be happy because of the 1 against. Even in training last night I got the hump that in a shooting drill the other keeper got a clean sheet and I didn't, and that was still after being out for 3 months!

Certainly the management don't go through the motions and I have not played for many managers who allow their players to do so. When I was caretaker manager at Frimley for 2 weeks, I rinced my mobile phone minutes trying to organise everything.

Yes you will get one or two who don't care and will go through the motions, but thats life.. I can guarantee that the other 9 will not want to lose.

My own attitude if play to win, no matter the competition. If we win 7-1 I will not be happy because of the 1 against. Even in training last night I got the hump that in a shooting drill the other keeper got a clean sheet and I didn't, and that was still after being out for 3 months!

Good to have you back TC shame you were on the losing side in the match :excited:

Are you nice guys twin,small case only.Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost me there son....

Lost me there son....

the fan weebs.

Got ya now....

Edited by Weeble

Lost me there son....

the fan weebs.

SORRY smudge. did i say or do something you dont agree with. please dont try to be some sort of sudo interlect. this is a fans forum not a place where you dictate. and i did not realice you where responsible for all things, that relate to gramar and punctuation. have you read your own posts , with and without the amber nectar. your not big enough to be a bully smudge so show a little respect.

yer we are going to Dorking tomorrow just to go through the motions ha fecking ha,do me a favour NG get real for Fecks sake.

duncs do you really think that cove played like that against colliers wood. yes in a manager / coach / whatever. you can do all the talking you like. but that does not mean the players go and do it. i dont know how many people attended on wed, but quite a few where ground hoppers, they seemed to think it was a very poor game. and if that, is one of your sides up for it, well you talk a good game on here.coffee%20%282%29.gif

it was a poor game TF i'll give you that but I can Honestly say the players were giving 100 per cent, this seems to be turning into some sort of an issue with you and NG on one side and CCL managers on the other whats your point ? are you trying to say you know better than us, get a player to come on hear and say he aint giving everything for his team and I bet he won't play for that club again.

yer we are going to Dorking tomorrow just to go through the motions ha fecking ha,do me a favour NG get real for Fecks sake.

duncs do you really think that cove played like that against colliers wood. yes in a manager / coach / whatever. you can do all the talking you like. but that does not mean the players go and do it. i dont know how many people attended on wed, but quite a few where ground hoppers, they seemed to think it was a very poor game. and if that, is one of your sides up for it, well you talk a good game on here.coffee%20%282%29.gif

TF just because it was a poor game dosnt mean they are not trying mate, [censored] happens! Weebs u can come out of row z now if you like mate!

just because it was a dire match does not mean that the players just went through the motions and didnt care about the result.

I for one was really relieved and pleased we beat Colliers wood. The team talk in the changing rooms focused on getting a result no matter how we play as we owed CWU for knocking us out of the vase. We were all up for it although a few of the players were not having a good game and it needed the other players to pull them through it.

Neither team had their best squad available for whatever reason which probably contributed to a low quality match.

I could not ask for more commitment from at least 9 of our players. 1 or 2 were having a lazy cant be bothered attitude but i'm sure that had nothing to do with a mid table clash ! I'm sure it will be addressed on Saturday and if not, I will certainly sort it on the pitch on Tuesday!

TF just because it was a poor game dosnt mean they are not trying mate, [censored] happens! Weebs u can come out of row z now if you like mate!

I know ur tackles were late son but 30yrs..... Thats pushing it........

You should no better than that mate! I was better with the ball, its not like you could hear me much! haha

You should no better than that mate! I was better with the ball, its not like you could hear me much! haha

I mention playing the game and NG goes and gets a cuppa and a burger, dont take it to heart NG!

it was a poor game TF i'll give you that but I can Honestly say the players were giving 100 per cent, this seems to be turning into some sort of an issue with you and NG on one side and CCL managers on the other whats your point ? are you trying to say you know better than us, get a player to come on hear and say he aint giving everything for his team and I bet he won't play for that club again.

now i agree that you wont get a player to come on here to admit that. i also agree,that there will be games,that players are up for, just because of the way the game pans out. i dont agree for 1 min re NG cup. but what i do think is right, is that we need more to play for than top spot. thats my starting point. i dont know the answers but that i have seen to be true. i dont think im cleverer than any manager/ coach. and because i see the game from the other side of the fence. does not mean that im wrong. but when i am your side i think the same as you. that ive pushed all the right buttons.coffee%20%282%29.gif

now i agree that you wont get a player to come on here to admit that. i also agree,that there will be games,that players are up for, just because of the way the game pans out. i dont agree for 1 min re NG cup. but what i do think is right, is that we need more to play for than top spot. thats my starting point. i dont know the answers but that i have seen to be true. i dont think im cleverer than any manager/ coach. and because i see the game from the other side of the fence. does not mean that im wrong. but when i am your side i think the same as you. that ive pushed all the right buttons.coffee%20%282%29.gif

So you do agree TF, just not when your the other side of the dugout!

loop i said THINK, not sure we would be at this level, if it was a nail on. coffee%20%282%29.gif

loop i said THINK, not sure we would be at this level, if it was a nail on. coffee%20%282%29.gif

Do you negotiate contracts by any chance! haha, me thinks a get out clause in that one!

I don't think you are a very good Fan you don't stand right and you keep on turning away when something important is happening your breath smells and you always wear the same I'm The Fan t shirt.

you either know me or trying to hurt my feelings. but come on duncs lets not talk about personal things. thought this was a football forum. if i wanted a ruck i would have gone to work today.coffee%20%282%29.gif