Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Friday Matches

Not on Tuesday as some idiot suggested earlier!!

Some big matches on Friday in regards to the playoff places:

AFC Hornchurch v Kingstonian

Billericay Town v Croydon Athletic

Concord Rangers v Aveley

Tooting & Mitcham United v Cray Wanderers

A win for Hornchurch would keep their faint hopes of making the playoffs alive, where as a win for Kingstonian would put them 5th. Kingstonian are in decent form and Hornchurch can give anyone a game on their day, but I think this one will be a 1-1 draw.

Billericay & Concord both have teams likely to be relegated at home, and I can't see past two home wins there. Saying that, it all depends on which Aveley side takes the field at Concord - when they're good they're a decent side, but when they don't fancy it they're awful. 3 points would be massive for them so that will be interesting.

Cray have to win to keep their hopes alive, although their another side who blow hot and cold. I think they might win this one though...

Not on Tuesday as some idiot suggested earlier!!

Some big matches on Friday in regards to the playoff places:

AFC Hornchurch v Kingstonian

Billericay Town v Croydon Athletic

Concord Rangers v Aveley

Tooting & Mitcham United v Cray Wanderers

A win for Hornchurch would keep their faint hopes of making the playoffs alive, where as a win for Kingstonian would put them 5th. Kingstonian are in decent form and Hornchurch can give anyone a game on their day, but I think this one will be a 1-1 draw.

Billericay & Concord both have teams likely to be relegated at home, and I can't see past two home wins there. Saying that, it all depends on which Aveley side takes the field at Concord - when they're good they're a decent side, but when they don't fancy it they're awful. 3 points would be massive for them so that will be interesting.

Cray have to win to keep their hopes alive, although their another side who blow hot and cold. I think they might win this one though...

Cough..ahem...er....on the Concord website it has their match with Aveley as being on the Saturday.........350.gif97.gif

Not sure where u were looking but there is a big box on the homepage that says

Next Game Friday 22nd April !:mad:

And Glen as i have said many times and getting bored of it now, We are new to these dizzy heights

and indeed are very sorry for not being up to your standards.:2fingers: :bootyshake:

But thanks for a bit more amo to chuck in our dressing room Monday, (will u lot never learn):attentat: :duel:

If you're team talk on Monday is "they reckon our website is sh*te..." then I reckon we might be alright!

You lot did wrote our team talk for us on the pitch and in the changing rooms after the last game!

Haha, I hope that is the case in regards to the pressure with you losing at Aveley at the weekend as us winning at Carshalton! I'm sure our lads will be itching to set the record straight, and will thrive under the pressure!

Fact is there is no pressure on my lot and loads on your lot !

Think that pretty much sums it up.

We've got it all to gain, you've got it all to lose.

No pressure. :grin:

Going up would definitely have it's challenges, but overcoming challenges is what this club is all about!

Anyway, got to get in the playoffs first before we can start to even think about going up...

Going up would definitely have it's challenges, but overcoming challenges is what this club is all about! :applaus: :applaus:

Anyway, got to get in the playoffs first before we can start to even think about going up...

Well said as always TGE. I notice Dumb & Dumber keep using the same lame quotes from the previous game, was hoping for a little bit more originality from them to be honest, very disappointing!!! Was also hoping that there would be a couple of extra supporters from the other side to banter with, oh well, never mind :frown:

Going up would definitely have it's challenges, but overcoming challenges is what this club is all about! :applaus: :applaus:

Well said as always TGE. I notice Dumb & Dumber keep using the same lame quotes from the previous game, was hoping for a little bit more originality from them to be honest, very disappointing!!! Was also hoping that there would be a couple of extra supporters from the other side to banter with, oh well, never mind :frown:

Well, what more can you expect from a couple of, ummmm, how do you put it so affectionately...? Sewer Rats! :grin:

As long as we get the same old result from the previous game dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif

The question is, which of your players will see what we've got at our place and line up a move for next season....

If I see triple decker cheeseburgers knocking about, I'll consider it :cheeburga:

Some very good results for us today with all the chasing pack dropping points!

Hornchurch 1 v 1 kingstonian

Billericay 1 v 2 Croydon

Ryan Air 0 v 1 avely :-)

If we do the business tomorrow then we really are in fantastic position ahead of our final 2 games!!

Some excellent results there. A win tomorrow would put us in a fantastic position.