Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grandad - That's a good point and also only Padbury United will be promoted from Division 2 so I'm sure Amersham Town will be as safe as houses

SSML Rule 13.4.2 Promotion and Relegation between Division One and Division Two may be applied to the bottom two teams in /division One and the top two teams in Division Two. ...........Should one of the top two clubs in Division Two not be eligible then the third placed club in Division Two will be promoted, subject to facility standards..................

This was how AFC Dunstable, for one, did it. Are you still so sure about Amersham now??

I

Horace - You're very good at always producing the rule book but I'll be very surprised if Amersham Town are relegated to Division 2

Horace - You're very good at always producing the rule book but I'll be very surprised if Amersham Town are relegated to Division 2

We'll see.

It would be a shame if a team with such great facilities like Amersham get relegated. It would be embarrasing for them to have to compete in the same league as teams with extremely poor facilities such as MK Wanderers, Totternhoe, Aston Clinton and Tring Corinthians.

It would be wrong for them to stay in division 1. What kind of message would it send out if they did stay up after being the worst team in the league.

It would be a shame if a team with such great facilities like Amersham get relegated. It would be embarrasing for them to have to compete in the same league as teams with extremely poor facilities such as MK Wanderers, Totternhoe, Aston Clinton and Tring Corinthians.

If they finish bottom they should go down they were poor last season, they came over to Aston Clintons ,as you put it poor facilities and got stuffed.

Edited by Talc

It would be wrong for them to stay in division 1. What kind of message would it send out if they did stay up after being the worst team in the league.

Worst team in league?

Sport London e Benfica, Stony Stratford Twon, Welwyn Garden City and Berkhamsted are all far worse teams than Amersham.....

If they finish bottom they should go down they were poor last season, they came over to Aston Clintons ,as you put it poor facilities and got stuffed.

All teams have "off days" and The Magpies simply couldn't play their well renouned total football style on Aston Clinton's sh1thole of a pitch.

All teams have "off days" and The Magpies simply couldn't play their well renouned total football style on Aston Clinton's sh1thole of a pitch.

Aston's pitch a hole.....dont be silly! hahahahaha

Monkey Monkey you beat me to it could this be Rhodes in disguise?

Talc - i thought he was one of your lot........sure he was saying nice things about you the other day?

I can assure you, I am not being "silly".

I assume you don't have the wide range of football experience I have, and you haven't had the misfortune to play on Aston Clinton's pitch.

I also can assure you that despite rumours, I can categorically deny that I'm Clifford Rhodes, despite being a great admirer of him.

Talc - i thought he was one of your lot........sure he was saying nice things about you the other day?

Not one of ours but must be a wind up if he thinks Amersham play quality football.

Worst team in league?

Sport London e Benfica, Stony Stratford Twon, Welwyn Garden City and Berkhamsted?? are all far worse teams than Amersham.....

how did you work that one out, Amesrham were crap when they played at Berko

Worst team in league?

Sport London e Benfica, Stony Stratford Twon, Welwyn Garden City and Berkhamsted?? are all far worse teams than Amersham.....

The Comrades play a kick and run style of football. The Amersham players couldn't play their free flowing football because the ref wasn't protecting them enough.

I dont want to wish death upon a football club, but if Berko keep playing this way, I really think they will be forced to fold again.

Worst team in league?

The Comrades play a kick and run style of football. The Amersham players couldn't play their free flowing football because the ref wasn't protecting them enough.

I dont want to wish death upon a football club, but if Berko keep playing this way, I really think they will be forced to fold again.

From the games ive seen they use a few styles, which its obvious they do well as the league position shows. Perhaps if Amersham stopped trying to play this free flowing football they would be in a better position. Not sure how the way Berko play would cause a situation where the club would fold.

I assume you don't have the wide range of football experience I have, and you haven't had the misfortune to play on Aston Clinton's pitch.

I also can assure you that despite rumours, I can categorically deny that I'm Clifford Rhodes, despite being a great admirer of him.

Sounds very like our Cliff!......once again people telling me new things about myself.........your right pal i havent a clue about football......hahahahaha.

Admirer of Cliff.....can anyone confirm that being a first!?

Worst team in league?

From the games ive seen they use a few styles, which its obvious they do well as the league position shows. Perhaps if Amersham stopped trying to play this free flowing football they would be in a better position. Not sure how the way Berko play would cause a situation where the club would fold.

Let me do the maths for you.....

Poor style of football = Less Attendances

Less Attendances = Less Money

Less Money = Poor financial situation

Poor financial situation = The club folding

I find it shameful that Berko had to kick Amersham off the pitch to pick up three points.

Sounds very like our Cliff!......once again people telling me new things about myself.........your right pal i havent a clue about football......hahahahaha.

Admirer of Cliff.....can anyone confirm that being a first!?

I'm thankful you can admit you have inferior football knowledge to me.

I'm glad we settled this arguement and we both agree that Aston Clinton is a sh1thole.