Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jobs in Steps 5 to 7 available

I see that the London Colney job is currently up for grabs:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/londoncolneyfc/news/blueboys-in-search-of-new-mana-312049.html

Not 1st team I know but still a SML connection. Tring Athletic are looking assistants/manager/coach for their Ressie side. Play in a very strong league (Suburban) with some good footballing sides, certainly prepares players for SML premier football. Would put the league on par with Div 1 sides. Watched them a few times last season, good young side but need some older heads as is true with a lot of ressie sides. Good club as well so could be worth a look for someone.

I thought Gerry Diamond was doing that job

Small world, saw Jerry yesterday shopping. He said he missed a few games due to work last season and his assistant has dropped a couple of levels to take on his first management role. Due to his work he will miss games again this season and looking to bring in a couple of people, a coach and / or assistant manager to help run the side and build on the platform all ready there. Got to worth a look for someone wishing to get in at a decent level.

Steve - I thought you might have applied for the Forde Park job

Steve - I thought you might have applied for the Forde Park job

He's too busy with his DJ' ing and wasting his money on horses!

Hmmmm, I'd like to say Horace was exaggerating but he isn't too far off the mark ! ; - )

Langford are a good club, but if I do get involved again, it will be with a club more local to me & the players, I want to work with. I won't be doing all that running around like a Blue-ar$ed fly again !

Horace - Why doesn't Steve just have a few hundred pounds on Sebastian Vettel to win the Grand Prix every fortnight, that's a license to print money at the moment

Horace - Why doesn't Steve just have a few hundred pounds on Sebastian Vettel to win the Grand Prix every fortnight, that's a license to print money at the moment

Steve is far too sensible to follow your betting advice, he likes having his own house to live in.

Tony Mercer has taken over at Stansted, with former Southend United & Bishops Stortford winger as his no.2.

I can't commit fully but will be helping out with a bit of coaching, scouting & arranging pre-season (a bit late in the day I know !)

If anyone still has some free dates for home fixtures please pm me or call me on 07960 192881

Hmmmm, I'd like to say Horace was exaggerating but he isn't too far off the mark ! ; - )

Langford are a good club, but if I do get involved again, it will be with a club more local to me & the players, I want to work with. I won't be doing all that running around like a Blue-ar$ed fly again !

Here Here to that Steve.....thanks for your PM by the way.