Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tooting next

Am hearing that Tooting & mitcham look like being the next side to be going bust with there apparently being little or no chance of them playing next season.You have to wonder how a club like tooting which I believe has chelsea youth & ladies reams obviously paying to play there (with obvious investment & upkeep to the pitch included) can go bust,very odd.I wonder who will be reprieved

Tooting are part of a sport complex which is owned by several different people. It is understood that one person who has a 60% stake in the sports complex is not interested in the football club and refuses to fund the football club for next season. However, this person is interested in keeping chelsea ladies there. That is what I have heard.