Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

I'm available to play But I do see u have plenty of midfield players already in the squad!

We will play you somewhere else if needed, now you just have to get your posts count up :smilewinkgrin:

Looks like Defence is the only area of worry in terms of numbers. Are any of the guys mentioned defenders?

i dont mind playing left back if we're struggling, YV i will keep you updated with my situtation.

I had a feeling you wouldn't mind Molly and already had it penciled in as a possibility. My number is on the previous page if you haven't got it anymore so you can just text me if you can't get to the computer ;)

I had a feeling you wouldn't mind Molly and already had it penciled in as a possibility. My number is on the previous page if you haven't got it anymore so you can just text me if you can't get to the computer ;)

Got it mate, yeah will be easier.

I can now confirm that I can definately make it...... Duncs.. same format as before... warm up etc .......what do u need me to bring ??????

can i make a suggestion Weebs??

REMEMBER THAT ITS STILL OUT OF SEASON FOR US PLAYERS. WE ARE A TAD UNFIT AND DEF NOT MATCH FIT.

GO EASY ON US PLEASE!!!

On that cold day it took all of us at the game to win it, if they are available they should be involved

can i make a suggestion Weebs??

REMEMBER THAT ITS STILL OUT OF SEASON FOR US PLAYERS. WE ARE A TAD UNFIT AND DEF NOT MATCH FIT.

GO EASY ON US PLEASE!!!

Have you got NG round ur house mate.......

I never been a centre half Pagey come on now mate u no I got nothing else in my locker than standing in the centre circle lol

So ur a ref then.......

I can now confirm that I can definately make it...... Duncs.. same format as before... warm up etc .......what do u need me to bring ??????

If anyone is interested in starting pre season early, weebs is doing a session on Saturday 18th June from 2pm to 2.55pm.

If anyone is interested in starting pre season early, weebs is doing a session on Saturday 18th June from 2pm to 2.55pm.

To be honest I started a pre-pre season on 1st July and do it every Wednesday... it's hard and there are no balls present..... I will just do a light warm up on Sat but it will still get you warm.....

;) the youngsters will be fine mate, I just might need to spend more time stretching.

Start 10 minutes early then m8......

For you weebs I will start 20 minutes earlier to make doubly sure I am ready for you to tell me I am not starting :(

To be honest I started a pre-pre season on 1st July and do it every Wednesday... it's hard and there are no balls present..... I will just do a light warm up on Sat but it will still get you warm.....

sorry... should read 1st June......

For you weebs I will start 20 minutes earlier to make doubly sure I am ready for you to tell me I am not starting :(

Duncs is in charge of team selection ... I just tell him who can still run after the warm up.......