Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

I am the Woking Peacocks Left Winger and we are ready to Smash you! Last time our entire starting 11 went out the night before and were all hungover. This time we know you have a gobby tw*t in the middle (think its this jonno) and i can assure you he is going to get smashed in the first 15 minutes.

I also see Weebs giving it large on here, so please make yourself known before kick off so i can keep an eye out for you.

Hopefully we get the speech about being "hero's" at the end of the game again...

Welcome Leechy,glad your boys are not going out the night before,wasting their energy and more importantly money.They will be loaded when the turn up at R.P.V.more money for the CHARITY and CLUB.A Comer Weebs, is someone who shoots his load early,or in this case his mouth.A COMMA is a punctuation mark.Leechy is probably upset that Y.V had him in his pocket all game.

Think you might have missed the point about a fund raising match out of season!

I will be part of the management team son.... No need to look for me ... I will come to you and take that big hook out of your lip......

1.) im not your "son"

2.) "management team" - is this the four old biddies standing on the side of the pitch?

3.) you going to bite on this one aswell?

4.) cant wait to ruin your right back

5.) cant wait to smash you skipper

You are correct. My son knows when to use capitals, apostrophes and the correct use of the word your as opposed to you....Never mind, you may get the hang of it....

Lol, typical bottle job, got no banter so jumps on something else. You need to re-read your sentence you IDIOT, as a comer should come after the word "your".....nice try though... maybe next time son.

What is a comer... And if I were you I would check your information on the word your...............PS. what is re-read, would it not be easier to say revisit your earlier post...

We had better make sure there is something to eat on Saturday as you sure are hungry......

Awwww bless him getting all worked up. Considering your trying to point out grammatical mistakes, I would have thought you could at least get your own posts right. Never mind, I guess a village somewhere is missing an idiot with you wondering around. See you at the game you MUG !

p.s you really need to learn how to use Comma's, its quite embarrassing for you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

Bored now... See you Saturday .... Don't forget your wallet...... Thanks for the banter and the English lesson.

Oh dear!

Hormones have got the better of this spotty young lad. Giving it the large when we are just having a FRIENDLY charity match.

Dont worry Leechy 11 (i assume the 11 part is the mental age), i wont be putting in too many tackles as its pre season and i hopefully have a whole season ahead of me. I certainly wont be tackling you cos you'll be far too angry and by the sounds of it, hungry too. I will of course just let you stroll past me with the ball. I will give you this to think about though........

Dunc's i'm sure will be getting kitted up and he doesnt give two hoots who he kicks in the air.

You've made yourself look like a complete T.I.T and are letting your team down. Diggity.......dare you to sub him after 2 mins!!

Haha I can't see this being the Leechy I know at all......stitch up job all day long!!!

Just spoke to him and its not him, someone is stiching him up massively. :P

I now happy to play right back.

If this is Leechy then can I remind you of the first game, it's on TRStv on youtube. If you take a look at around 8mins. Was that you?

Fans Forum v Woking Peacocks

Loving the banter, thinks it's a stich up though.

I now happy to play right back.

If this is Leechy then can I remind you of the first game, it's on TRStv on youtube. If you take a look at around 8mins. Was that you?

Fans Forum v Woking Peacocks

Loving the banter, thinks it's a stich up though.

haha yeah thats him, i think he's signing up now cause he's scared of getting smashed :)

you have an informer in the team then whitby.

a mole has infiltrated your squad.

a cyber attack

is it the end for the Peacocks??

He is scared of you Johno ;)

As I am when the ball is dropping at your feet from 40 yards :D

Edited by YHWhitby

you have an informer in the team then whitby.

a mole has infiltrated your squad.

a cyber attack

is it the end for the Peacocks??

He is scared of you Johno ;)

As I am when the ball is dropping at your feet from 40 yards :D

42 yds i think you'll find.

and anyway, I dont do that stuff anymore.

Trophies ordered today. Went for different design to the Winter Charity Cup.

The Summer Charity Cup

post-7163-0-65049800-1308071017_thumb.jpg

Also have a Man of the Match award and Officials awards.

Trophies ordered today. Went for different design to the Winter Charity Cup.

The Summer Charity Cup

post-7163-0-65049800-1308071017_thumb.jpg

Also have a Man of the Match award and Officials awards.

DECENT trophies YV!

I am the real Leechy!! lol funny convo going on without me. I did see the 8 minutes into the video....and all i can see is me doing you ;)

hehe so is there someone in your team that wants you to get smashed by Weebs, JJ and YV?

BOMAYA, OH AND DON'T FORGET 'ARD MAN DUNCSYBOY ....LOL !

I am the real Leechy!! lol funny convo going on without me. I did see the 8 minutes into the video....and all i can see is me doing you ;)

I remembered as I was making the challange that it was a friendly and held back a bit :smilewinkgrin:

Big thanks to

Bee Bee Trophies & Engraving

3 Ewell Road

Cheam

SM3 8BZ

020 8770 0777

They are happy to accomodate any sports clubs with their trophy needs.

Not many in the area now so if your looking bare them in mind. Welcoming and friendly with a full range of trophies for all sports.

All this friendly banter is getting me very revved up for Saturday!

Can't wait to finally play a game of football, feels like it has been FAR to long since the end of the season.

Looking forward to playing with some completely new players as well!

haha i can stab a pritty good guess at who that is kinda funny didnt no woking peacocks understood grammer well the ones i no dont bit slow up there woops im in for a beating now as u can see i have used no punctuation at all and my grammer is appalling so i fit in here well