Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

My raffle prize donation this match, an air football table and five other donations going straight to CHASE children to enjoy.

Chase will only accept new toys as donations.

post-7163-0-12634700-1307830165_thumb.jpg

post-7163-0-40571000-1307830249_thumb.jpg

Guys do u want Duffy and Kiri as they were in the first game against them or do we have enuf....

Weebs,if their willing to turn out again,I would love to meet them again.The more the merrier I say,they were an integral part of our Victory and nice lads to boot.

I will ask them....

my opinion would be a NO as they are not really a part of the fans focus family even tho they did us a huge favour last time out. I havent invited Chris Payne or Steve Duff for those reasons.

my opinion would be a NO as they are not really a part of the fans focus family even tho they did us a huge favour last time out. I havent invited Chris Payne or Steve Duff for those reasons.

Ok mate I won't ask them as I think you are both right but feel that they should be part of the forum... Thanks 4 your views Smudge and JJ......

My view would be that any of the original FF squad should be invited to be a part of this one, if they want to be. Seems a bit harsh to exclude them when they helped make sure FF could field a side last time. Also, I think the FF team will be weakened by the loss of the 4 mentioned (and Medic of course!) as they all played well in that game. No offence meant to their replacements ;)

Edited by TRS

Whats the common view then........ B nice to have a general opinion on this one .... I for one am open and will go with the flow....

if we were short of numbers then i'd say YES def get them involved as they helped us massively last time. But we dont seem short of numbers and still have a really strong squad. I was waiting for the Peacocks to accuse us last time of fielding lots of ringers of which there were actually 4. Do we want that again or are we strong enough to take them as a pure FFX1 team?

I will go with the flow and dont mind but this is the reason i didnt invite the others!

I remember that freezing cold December day very well,as organisers of the event we were very worried that we could even get 11 players,due to late drop outs,thankfully due to the foresight of others,we had 16.And with the use of roll on roll off all participated to ensure a win,and a great day was had by all.My take on this is the more the merrier,as the aim is to enjoy ourselves,and raise money for a Charity,and the more there,the more chance I have of getting a £1 note out of your pockets.Which as you know gives me more delight than Winning.Would be nice to see more NON PLAYING Forumites in attendance as well,to give their support .There is you know, a heart warming feeling you get,from helping people less fortunate than ourselves.So bring plenty of Wonga,a Raffle Prize,support the R.P.V. Bar,and most importantly have great day.

This is one to split the camp.

I, with Johnno appreciate the guys turning up last time as we were short and let down at the last minute but the idea was to have players from the forum. It is the same this time and with more players to choose from I think forum members should take priority.

We have a couple of new members that have been willing to join in and be part of the forum as well as the team. We still have a couple of players that have not confirmed but will probably turn up.

I am happy for them to come along to meet again and maybe be on standby but I think if we have a squad of 17 or 18 forum members then they may not be needed. Duffs, Duffs, Kiri and Chris are great players and a shame that they have not stayed involved on here since the last game as it would be great to have them involved with every game.

Only my opinion but we are the Fans Forum team.

Current Squad

Staff

Smudge

Duncs

Spy

Weeble

TRS

Bomaya

Referee and assistants

Mewcenary - Referee

Dale - AR

Dave Griffin - AR

Players

GK

1.Shifty on fire

2.Eddo

Defenders

3.Young Veteran

4.leif-b

5.Wattsy(90%)

6.Wingman

7.Loop(50-50)

Midfielders

8.Farleigh Fox

9.JohnnoJudo

10.Brunty

11.Cardo

12.Molly11

13.Blueandwhitearmy

14.Gilesy(50-50)

Strikers

15.Borrelis Bar Maids

16.Non League Striker

17.Nut

18.Spencer

Would have been nice to see Newby Marvel and Animal too ????? Are you boys available or not ?????

Brunty is our utility man Bommie,a great C/B performance, Y.V. snuffed them out at R/B,Loop had Rideout in his pocket when he was on the pitch.Kiri excelled all bar the late tackle for the Pen.i am sure our Management Team will get things sorted at Training this Thursday.

Looks like Defence is the only area of worry in terms of numbers. Are any of the guys mentioned defenders?

I am actually a defender, so hopefully can give a. Good account of myself and help set up a win.

And also, smudge. Did you say there was a training session?