Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

That kit is a bit Grim!!

Just for you Brunty I can offer the blue version depending on what kit the peacocks propose to wear. Or we could go skins.

Now, any more requests?

Staff

Smudge(confirmed)

Duncs(confirmed)

Spy (confirmed)

Weeble

TRS

Medic

Referee and assistants

Non League Nigel (confirmed) AR

Mewcenary

Any other officials happy to assist

Players

GK

Shifty on fire(confirmed)

Terrence Collina

Defenders

Farleigh Fox(confirmed)

Animal

Newby

Wattsy

Glads

loop

Midfielders

JohnnoJudo(confirmed)

Brunty(confirmed)

Cardo(confirmed)

Molly11(confirmed)

Blueandwhitearmy(confirmed)

Gilesy

Neavsey

Strikers

Borrelis Bar Maids(confirmed)

Non League Striker(confirmed)

Spencer(confirmed)

Nut(confirmed)

Utility Players

Young Veteran (confirmed);)

Haha bit of a nibble there YV all I said it was a bit grim !! (which it is ;) )Would have liked a nice new Nike kit or something.....can u sort that..? Can you provide new boots also ?

Haha bit of a nibble there YV all I said it was a bit grim !! (which it is ;) )Would have liked a nice new Nike kit or something.....can u sort that..? Can you provide new boots also ?

Haha mate, I don't do nibbles. No new kit I'm affraid but if you come and play for Sheerwater next season I will buy you new boots and try to change the away kit.

Haha mate, I don't do nibbles. No new kit I'm affraid but if you come and play for Sheerwater next season I will buy you new boots and try to change the away kit.

In fighting in the Fans Forum team!;)

The 'Cocks are out for revenge!!!:icon29:

I'm more than happy to play defence, we have enough forwards, just call me Dion Dublin the older I get the further backwards I go on the pitch, I'll be in goal in 2 years!!!!!

I was however god bless powerleague, been playin against a few podgers to give me a ego boost, just what I need!!!

In fighting in the Fans Forum team!;)

The 'Cocks are out for revenge!!!:icon29:

Go fan your feathers Whitby :boxing:

Oh btw johnno, thanks for kicking a man when he's down lol!!!

Edited by Non League Striker

I think it's reverse psychology from the forum team skipper Pagey, a couple of goals against the Peacocks will get you back on track.

I think it's reverse psychology from the forum team skipper Pagey, a couple of goals against the Peacocks will get you back on track.

Only 2 Y.V. Come on.

Only 2 Y.V. Come on.

BBM will get 2 and Spencer will get 2, nut will get 3 and 2 worldys each from JJ and Brunty, then you got BAWA,Cardo and molly. Think this side could grace the prem.

We will be playing in the Yellow and Green Sheerwater away kit as modelled below :yay:

post-7163-0-81227100-1306935087_thumb.jpeg

That no.4 looks decent cheesy%20%282%29.gif

Oh and Iam 90% certain I can play. What time will this be?

I'm due in for a day op next Wednesday to have some pins replaced and some tightened in my leg and it requires a weeks rest, so should be good to go! :waytogo:

Edited by Wattsy