Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

London Colney

I think that could be a good appointment there. He did well with Harpenden last season & with better resources he maybe able to push London Colney back up to the Prem. Div1 will be pretty interesting next season with Padbury looking strong, Hoddesdon looking to progress from last season & Cockfosters getting a new slate under there new boss.

I would have thought Langford will look to bounce straight back aswell. Any news on who got that job ?

I expect Harpenden were disappointed at losing Ryan Thompson who seems to know what he is doing:

http://www.hertsad.co.uk/sport/football/harpenden_town_net_top_eight_finish_1_884602

London Colney v Tokyngton Manor will be interesting next season as will Tokyngton Manor v London Colney, I wonder when the SSML fixture computer will throw them up

London Colney v Tokyngton Manor will be interesting next season as will Tokyngton Manor v London Colney

Why ?

Because that's where Mr Rhodes got his ar$e kicked last season when WGC visited there.

Because that's where Mr Rhodes got his ar$e kicked last season when WGC visited there.

Thanx! now i know!

I'm just wondering whether London Coloney's hierarchy will apologise unreservedly for the way they behaved at the Viking Sports Ground the season before last that's all

I'm just wondering whether London Coloney's hierarchy will apologise unreservedly for the way they behaved at the Viking Sports Ground the season before last that's all

What happend ?

They wouldn't let him wallpaper their clubhouse with his leftover programmes.

I'm just wondering whether London Coloney's hierarchy will accept our apologies unreservedly for the way they behaved at the Viking Sports Ground the season before last that's all

What happend ?

They said the ground was unsuitable, the ssmfl agreed, so hopefully tik tok will apologize for making them travel and will fully reimburse any costs London Colney incurred that day for traveling to a ground that wasn't fit for purpose.

What sort of step 6 ground can have dugouts less that a yard from the pitch, trees overhanging the pitch by a couple of yards and cracking on the pitch over half and inch wide?

Squeak - Why don't you ask Holmer Green that question and all the other Club's, including in the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League, that were more than happy to play on the pitch prior to that London Colney game.

What sort of step 6 ground can have dugouts less that a yard from the pitch, trees overhanging the pitch by a couple of yards and cracking on the pitch over half and inch wide?

Squeak - Why don't you ask Holmer Green that question and all the other Club's, including in the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League, that were more than happy to play on the pitch prior to that London Colney game.

I think you'll find "more than happy" is total b0ll0x the place was a $hite hole and death trap and was widely condemned by all clubs who were unwittingly forced to play there when Tok were accepted in the league and wrongly so.

I think you'll find "more than happy" is total b0ll0x the place was a $hite hole and death trap and was widely condemned by all clubs who were unwittingly forced to play there when Tok were accepted in the league and wrongly so.

applaus.gif

Winslow Boy - Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration, were you there then for the 0-0 draw in 2008/2009

Winslow Boy - Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration, were you there then for the 0-0 draw in 2008/2009

No its not.