Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Result Tonight

GaryFB

Just spoken to Andy, and he said that he thought that was the best that we had played all season.

He is looking at the video to decide whether or not to appeal.

Ben Walshe's loan ends on 6th October, but we are in talks with QPR about extending it for the whole season.

The movement and passing was very good last night and at fast pace as well. A joy to watch.

The team is gelling nicely these past few games and are deservedly picking up points as well. The rest of the squad, when fit/available, are gonna find it difficult to get back into the line up, I feel.

Great news about Ben Walshe, if it happens. He looks to be enjoying his football here and if he agrees to remain for the rest of the season, that would be fantastic! If it boils down to a money issue, and he is happy to stay, I would definitely contribute to a players' pledge or the like to keep him here.

Quote:
Only downer was standing on Stevenage platform waiting over 40 minutes for a train back. Grr.
????????

Was back at Kings cross by half 10..

I was singing the praises today of how quick the journey up there and back was .. Maybe was just lucky...

But that last minute goal, certainly made the trip home how ever long it took, that much sweeter.

Well done to all you rip roaring reds, that added to atmosphere last night.

Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:
Quote:
Only downer was standing on Stevenage platform waiting over 40 minutes for a train back. Grr.
????????

Was back at Kings cross by half 10..

I was singing the praises today of how quick the journey up there and back was .. Maybe was just lucky...

But that last minute goal, certainly made the trip home how ever long it took, that much sweeter.

Well done to all you rip roaring reds, that added to atmosphere last night.

Yeah, you must have got lucky.
We just missed one gone ten and then it was long, long wait as they were all screwy. To top that off, I also lost my pass to get into work somewhere between London and Stevenage. Still, who cares as the trip was worth it.
Have seriously been thinking about Hereford but I think that my girlfriend would throw a fit what the last two Saturday's being home games - why don't women (no all I realise!) get it?