Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
GaryFB

Good Result Tonight

The problem of Walshe and Drury is not so much of a problem when you see the way they played together against Stevenage! brilliant, they can and hopefully will play in the same line up. great result... unlucky to not get three although that would have been hard on a good Stevenage side.

Quote:
Only downer was standing on Stevenage platform waiting over 40 minutes for a train back. Grr.
????????

Was back at Kings cross by half 10..

I was singing the praises today of how quick the journey up there and back was .. Maybe was just lucky...

But that last minute goal, certainly made the trip home how ever long it took, that much sweeter.

Well done to all you rip roaring reds, that added to atmosphere last night.

Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:
Quote:
Only downer was standing on Stevenage platform waiting over 40 minutes for a train back. Grr.
????????

Was back at Kings cross by half 10..

I was singing the praises today of how quick the journey up there and back was .. Maybe was just lucky...

But that last minute goal, certainly made the trip home how ever long it took, that much sweeter.

Well done to all you rip roaring reds, that added to atmosphere last night.

Yeah, you must have got lucky.
We just missed one gone ten and then it was long, long wait as they were all screwy. To top that off, I also lost my pass to get into work somewhere between London and Stevenage. Still, who cares as the trip was worth it.
Have seriously been thinking about Hereford but I think that my girlfriend would throw a fit what the last two Saturday's being home games - why don't women (no all I realise!) get it?