Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tring Athletic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see that Tring Athletic are featured in Football Focus magazine this month, a nice article:

http://lyonwill.blogspot.com/2011/07/tring-athletic-fc.html

Loosely - I suppose the million, sorry, billion dollar question is whether Tring Athletic will sign Adam Wombwell this season

Thanks for that Cliffy

Is that all you have to say, are you going to congratulate Tony on his appointment

Thanks for that Cliffy

Is that all you have to say, are you going to congratulate Tony on his appointment

Does he use this forum Cliffy? What is his username?

Loosely - What difference does it make whether Tony uses this Forum or not, why not simply congratulate him on his appointment at Cow Lane

What is the point Cliffy if he will never read it? I'm quite sure that Tony will know I wish him and his new club success.

By the by, I don't suppose that you know what has happened to that Poll thread concerning your popularity do you?

I removed it

I thought you'd been happy with it. Was there a problem?

It was fine until the last few posts. I think we'd clearly seen RoR is the most annoying (22 votes to 9)

I'm sure you did whatever the right thing was NF but is it possible that the last couple of posts might have had a bearing on the result with 2 days of voting to go?

(PM me what was said will ya?)

Sent. I will probably amend the thread and make it visible again but in the meantime it will remain hidden

By the by, I don't suppose that you know what has happened to that Poll thread concerning your popularity do you?

I read the posts that were removed and im sure a few others did too i was shocked at what i read! i thought those posts would have been removed a lot sooner i hope what i read is not true!

Savagebee - I defended myself on this thread yesterday but NeutralFan chose not to publish my post, of course Keeps ridiculous accusations aren't true, what do you take me for!