Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Manager - Shock Announcement

Flashman

I have it on very good authoirty from a friend of mine who is Kevin Stott's image consultant's psychiatrist that he is due to annouce the shock new mangerial pairing of Tinky Winky and Colonel Gaddafi.

This is one of the reasons why the appointment has taken so long as it has taken all of Kevin's best effort to track down Gaddafi and convince Tinky Winky that he is not the fattest person at the club and that the red and green strip will not clash with purple.

Come on Mr Stott come clean please, we deserve to know!!!!

I have it on very good authoirty from a friend of mine who is Kevin Stott's image consultant's psychiatrist that he is due to annouce the shock new mangerial pairing of Tinky Winky and Colonel Gaddafi.

This is one of the reasons why the appointment has taken so long as it has taken all of Kevin's best effort to track down Gaddafi and convince Tinky Winky that he is not the fattest person at the club and that the red and green strip will not clash with purple.

Come on Mr Stott come clean please, we deserve to know!!!!

At least that clears things up then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 'spies' have told me - NOTHING !!

Mind you - I have been away !

Best kept secret in football !

With all the busy and nosey people on these forums i cant believe know one knows.

Either way if its someone that has not been in a job recently or has no knowledge of

the league then they are gonna have to move pretty sharpish to get a side together

unless the budget is big, which given what happened to the previous regime i very much doubt.

Think the new owners will be a lot more carefull.

We will see !

According to this the decision will be made in the next 48 hours (as of the 14th), so we might not hear until tomorrow.

http://www.maidenhea...ement-imminent/

48 hrs from 11th is 14th Maximum,15th today,wait for Fridays Paper methinks.Any news on a lease yet?

Not sure it would be announced first in the local paper smudge. I would think it would be on the clubs official website first

just out of respect to their supporters ! Are you sure its not you and Nice Guy going in as a joint team ! Like Clough and Taylor ?

And will Mr Blobby be the new fitness coach?

With Giggsy as 'Social Secretary' ???

(This could go on for ages !)

:bolt:

According to this the decision will be made in the next 48 hours (as of the 14th), so we might not hear until tomorrow.

http://www.maidenhea...ement-imminent/

48 hrs from 11th is 14th Maximum,15th today,wait for Fridays Paper methinks.Any news on a lease yet?

Not sure it would be announced first in the local paper smudge. I would think it would be on the clubs official website first

just out of respect to their supporters ! Are you sure its not you and Nice Guy going in as a joint team ! Like Clough and Taylor ?

Wallis and Vomit morelike Yossa.

Oh dear,according to the Windsor Express,the 2 top contenders for the job Byron Walton and Keith Scott have been offered jobs at other Clubs.The mystery deepens,so if you were in the original applicants sit by the phone.Could do worse than give Yossa Hughes a ring.

Edited by Smudge

Oh dear,according to the Windsor Express,the 2 top contenders for the job Byron Walton and Keith Scott have been offered jobs at other Clubs.The mystery deepens,so if you were in the original applicants sit by the phone.Could do worse than give Yossa Hughes a ring.

Beaconsfield SYCOB's website has an announcement that Byron Walton is the new manager......