Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor FC budget

Windsor Rebel

That's why interviews are a waste of time,the 3 Front runners were all involved with the old Club.so by that reckoning anyone else that applied were technically wasting their time.But being a New Club a break from the past is what was needed,and still is now.I think in Kevin Stott you have the right man at the helm of the ship,his views are long term,not the immediate.I WISH HIM WELL.

Hello Windsor Rebel,

I thought it would be useful if I replied personally to your comment. I think it would be fair to say that I am the most reliable source available, if there is another one I haven't met them yet!

1) Windsor F.C. will have a budget.

2) As best as I can tell it will be competitive - there is always so much rhetoric surrounding budgets that it's not the easiest thing to judge.

3) I think we will be able to tempt a mixture of experienced and local players. If there are players in the Youth Team that are capable we will most certainly give them a chance.

4) Most importantly the primary consideration for us has to be to make sure that the budget is sustainable.

Even without a Manager confirmed, a number of discussions have taken place with players and I am as confident as anyone can be at this time of the year that we will provide good opposition to Slough Town on the 16 th July. If you'd like to make yourself known to me on the day I will more than happily welcome you into the Board Room for a cup of tea!

I trust this clarifies the situation.

I have heard from a reliable source at Windsor FC that the playing budget is such that the new manager will have no choice but to play youth team/

youngsters and local players willing to offer their services for free. No experienced players would be tempted. Not trying to stir, just relaying

what I have heard after speaking to someone on the committee. Just hope you get a team together for the game against us.

Mr Stott, thanks for your informative reply. I should be able to attend the Windsor v Slough game and may take you up on the offer of a cup of tea!

I sincerely hope that your search for a manager reaches a suitable conclusion soon and you can field a competitive team this coming season.

You have some good supporters down there and lets hope things progress. Hopefully we (Slough) will bring a decent following down to

your first game. Good luck/

Edited by Windsor Rebel

Hello Windsor Rebel,

I thought it would be useful if I replied personally to your comment. I think it would be fair to say that I am the most reliable source available, if there is another one I haven't met them yet!

2) As best as I can tell it will be competitive - there is always so much rhetoric surrounding budgets that it's not the easiest thing to judge.

3) I think we will be able to tempt a mixture of experienced and local players. If there are players in the Youth Team that are capable we will most certainly give them a chance.

4) Most importantly the primary consideration for us has to be to make sure that the budget is sustainable.

Even without a Manager confirmed, a number of discussions have taken place with players and I am as confident as anyone can be at this time of the year that we will provide good opposition to Slough Town on the 16 th July. If you'd like to make yourself known to me on the day I will more than happily welcome you into the Board Room for a cup of tea!

I have heard from a reliable source at Windsor FC that the playing budget is such that the new manager will have no choice but to play youth team/

youngsters and local players willing to offer their services for free. No experienced players would be tempted. Not trying to stir, just relaying

what I have heard after speaking to someone on the committee. Just hope you get a team together for the game against us.

Mr Stott, thanks for your informative reply. I should be able to attend the Windsor v Slough game and may take you up on the offer of a cup of tea!

I sincerely hope that your search for a manager reaches a suitable conclusion soon and you can field a competitive team this coming season.

You have some good supporters down there and lets hope things progress. Hopefully we (Slough) will bring a decent following down to

Nice polite, honest reply WR.

Wait a minute... you don't drink tea :smilewinkgrin:

Then I'm sure we can rustle up something a little stronger!

Hello Windsor Rebel,

Then I'm sure we can rustle up something a little stronger!

Hello Windsor Rebel,

Now your talking Windsor Rebels language :drinkies:

• 2 weeks later...

Most senior players will have committed themselves to sides already, so what senior players have you signed?

How the hell do I know. We haven't even got a manager.

The Chairman wanted Keith Scott and he does not come cheap. So I'm just telling you that there is probably more money available than you think.

Bully and Ryan Parsons have both been advertised by Windsor FC as signings ( Both senior players with experience of playing higher levels )

Edited by WCW