Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

NG, listen to TC. He knows what he's talking about !

.....and I don't ? Okay, ears open almighty one, we will see........

you're learning my young apprentice!

Its all about you JJ it always is !!!

you'll miss me when i'm gone!

Ha ha... bye, bye you'll have to go on the Southern League forum now, they will want to know what you've won...............!

are we expecting windsor to make some eye catching signings ?

WINDSOR have said they will tell us there latest signings, at a press conferance. the world has gone barking.

PRESS CONFERENCE are they having a larf, STEP 5.....put if on the web site and in the local paper, Suppose SkySports will be there

Signing of the sumer- leif-b........still unconfirmed. As long awaited as torres to chelsea. haha

So nice guy seeing as your a closest Chertsey fan will u be joining us in a potential Tuesday night trip to Daventry town or Aylesbury?!? Let's test the commitment lol

Animal to Bedfont Town, Sean Ryan back to Lammas, Paul Timba back to Lammas, Jamie Milne back to Lammas, And more to follow.

So nice guy seeing as your a closest Chertsey fan will u be joining us in a potential Tuesday night trip to Daventry town or Aylesbury?!? Let's test the commitment lol

Ha ha Pagey, I'm not a Chertsey fan, infact I support no-one 'cos I am a CCL ground-hopper not Southern League so I won't be going but you enjoy the journeys ........ lol !

I might come to watch a home game to see how Chertsey fare in a higher league.

Word has it that Chertseytown is on the prowl and will be making a few new signings who are players from the CCL ..............clubs beware !!!

Ha ha Pagey, I'm not a Chertsey fan, infact I support no-one 'cos I am a CCL ground-hopper not Southern League so I won't be going but you enjoy the journeys ........ lol !

Word has it that Chertseytown is on the prowl and will be making a few new signings who are players from the CCL ..............clubs beware !!!

Why are you saying this you really are a sh1t stirrer,same old same old you don't know whats going on so you make it up as you go along........Kent !!!!!!

Why are you saying this you really are a sh1t stirrer,same old same old you don't know whats going on so you make it up as you go along........Kent !!!!!!

Nice ! treated with the respect you deserve and that's................no I won't bow down to your level !

I tell you baldy, I will make you eat your foul mouthed words, remember this post Uncle Fester I will ....now.go and find your wig ..............lol !!!

Must say it was a pleasure yesterday to see an orderly Forum,No caps Lock,no name calling,thought you boys had buried the Hatchet.Do not know what is worse calling someone a kent,or retaliating with Baldy and Wig,but if it keeps the figures up,who am I to moan.Have Windsor got their Lease yet?

easy easy easy easy been for any jobs lately ha ha ha you can't even get to put the cones out for anyone

Didn't get the Windsor job,,,,,,,,CHOMP !

Trust me I've done my bit and certainly won't be a cone and water bottle carrier thats left to people who can't ...............nah better not........ lol !!!

Must say it was a pleasure yesterday to see an orderly Forum,No caps Lock,no name calling,thought you boys had buried the Hatchet.Do not know what is worse calling someone a kent,or retaliating with Baldy and Wig,but if it keeps the figures up,who am I to moan.Have Windsor got their Lease yet?

Ha ha it wouldn't last long Smudgeyboy, but someone starts by giving out personal verbal abuse and I don't take too kindly to that, but one has to appreciate the intelligence and intellect of certain personnel................but hey I enjoy it ........lol !