Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Very early days mate but I've been impressed with some of the quality I've seen so far, there are some VERY GOOD teams at this level so our aim is to simply improve on last year's finish.

All the best.

We played ashford on saturday and I think their gonna struggle this year, I know burgo got to rebuild but I thought they looked quite poor actually which I shame really because its a good club!!

Dom ( don't know second name) chertsey captain last year has signed for lammas!!

Didnt he go on loan to Knahill last season? Along with Norman and Hadley ! - Norman was very good when i saw him - Didnt see much of Hadley as he got injured after 2 mins of coming on!

no he left and signed for egham but was at the chertsey game on saturday watching us get a right stuffin'.

Chertsey v Egham on tuesday which will be interesting

No he gone to Egham NG

Cheers Brunty, probably 'cos of the travelling in the Southern/EvoStik League "!

Egham have signed some good players this season, could well be a force to be reckoned with this season !

So where you going to end up ?....................I know you haven't decided yet ! Try Chertsey, you'll be happy there ..............lol !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

no he left and signed for egham but was at the chertsey game on saturday watching us get a right stuffin'.

Yes it will indeed JJ, I'll be there watching.

Is it at Chersey FC ground ?

Yes it will indeed JJ, I'll be there watching.

Is it at Chersey FC ground ?

yes it is

Dom ( don't know second name) chertsey captain last year has signed for lammas!!

Didnt he go on loan to Knahill last season? Along with Norman and Hadley ! - Norman was very good when i saw him - Didnt see much of Hadley as he got injured after 2 mins of coming on!

Yer jim was at Knaphill with hadley, Jims looks a very decent player from what I've seen, and doms presence will defo bolster up our defence, also got 3 players hopefully signing this who are very good players! Looking good but not gonna blow no trumpets because I done that last year and looked liked mugs!!

No he gone to Egham NG

Cheers Brunty, probably 'cos of the travelling in the Southern/EvoStik League "!

Egham have signed some good players this season, could well be a force to be reckoned with this season !

So where you going to end up ?....................I know you haven't decided yet ! Try Chertsey, you'll be happy there ..............lol !!!

wouldn't go to Chertsey and take Jonnos place couldn't do that to me mate ...... Ha ! Nowhere NG enjoying the break and getting in as much golf as poss !

No he gone to Egham NG

wouldn't go to Chertsey and take Jonnos place couldn't do that to me mate ...... Ha ! Nowhere NG enjoying the break and getting in as much golf as poss !

Ha ha you probably shoot straighter in golf than you do in football ! So you're not too bothered about football by the sound of things, you won't be fit come the first game of the season and find it hard to begin with ...........but then again you are of course Brunty the Worldy.........lol !!!