Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Good point NG, but competition is healthy, just a case of taking your chance. I had to wait, coming in as the 4th centre back at the club.

Definitely agree competition is healthy.

Ah but Milesy at this level players leave clubs for a reason and will join a club/team to play and not wait their chance especially at this time of season when squads are normally settled, which invariably change after Xmas with clubs who have money, providing they are not in the running for anything league wise.

Of course you maybe the exception to the above. Is Guscott one of the C/B thats injured ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Yep, agree with you there NG, which is why Cards needs to have a good think about where he wants to play, whether he has been promised game time at a club struggling/doing well or whether he wants fight for a place somewhere. Only he knows what will be best for him personally.

Yes Guscott picked up a nasty knee injury couple of months ago, came on against Egham as his first game back and played the majority of Diss Town but was rested against Guildford as a precaution. Think he is ok now though.

Yep, agree with you there NG, which is why Cards needs to have a good think about where he wants to play, whether he has been promised game time at a club struggling/doing well or whether he wants fight for a place somewhere. Only he knows what will be best for him personally.

Yes Guscott picked up a nasty knee injury couple of months ago, came on against Egham as his first game back and played the majority of Diss Town but was rested against Guildford as a precaution. Think he is ok now though.

Thanks Milesy well we will see what Cards does. Guscott one of the best centre backs I've seen this season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry mate !

Cameron Deighton has joined CWUFC

Who's he Chris ?

Striker ex-Croydon scored against us last season I believe.

Played at Godalming too!

Edited by Chris Clapham

Who's he Chris ?

Played at Godalming too!

Cheers Chris, ex: Croydon, surprised Smudgeyboy didn't beat you to it !

I do recall the name but didn't know where he played for before.

Who's he Chris ?

Played at Godalming too!

Cheers Chris, ex: Croydon, surprised Smudgeyboy didn't beat you to it !

I do recall the name but didn't know where he played for before.

Nice Guy,you have never heard of him,and neither have I,maybe he was at Athletic(Wandsworth and Norwood).

The Brad Smith saga continues as he has now returned back to Badshot Lea, another player signed,,,,,, thats makes a squad of 22 outfield players and 3 keepers total 25.

Bad Lea must have alot of injuries, suspensions and flu victims having to cancel their game against Horley ?

The Brad Smith saga continues as he has now returned back to Badshot Lea, another player signed,,,,,, thats makes a squad of 22 outfield players and 3 keepers total 25.

Bad Lea must have alot of injuries, suspensions and flu victims having to cancel their game against Horley ?

Keep up NG! I know your getting on a bit the Brad Smith news was announced on the B/Lea website on 8th November -apparently he only signed for the Baggys because there was no room for an extra Smith at South Park ;)

Guys, whilst I appreaciate you like to have digs which is fun, I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of my post, think more carefully..!

I too read websites so knew when Brad Smith joined Badshot Lea... again ! I think you will find that he wasn't happy at Farnham ''allegedly''.................lol !