Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

You get worse by the day NICE GUY,most players leave Clubs when they are over the moon,with whats going on there surely.Another ALLEDGED NICE GUY SCOOP FOLKS.This man has no boundaries.

Wooo there quick draw McSmudgeyboy, guess what you've done again, get your foot and that gun ready !

A player may well be happy and 'over the moon' as you say at a club, but if someone comes in for them offering good pounds, shillings and pence, then he will more than likely leave his 'over the moon' club......if you're not too sure what I'm refering to ask Spencer Day...................money talks right or wrongly! ..................ooops sorry Smudgeyboy ...........lol "!!!

You get worse by the day NICE GUY,most players leave Clubs when they are over the moon,with whats going on there surely.Another ALLEDGED NICE GUY SCOOP FOLKS.This man has no boundaries.

Wooo there quick draw McSmudgeyboy, guess what you've done again, get your foot and that gun ready !

A player may well be happy and 'over the moon' as you say at a club, but if someone comes in for them offering good pounds, shillings and pence, then he will more than likely leave his 'over the moon' club......if you're not too sure what I'm refering to ask Spencer Day...................money talks right or wrongly! ..................ooops sorry Smudgeyboy ...........lol "!!!

If you dig deeper NG you will probably find Brad contacted B/L to see if he could go back, not the other way around.

Showing your age there fella,SHILLINGS,When is BOB A JOB WEEK.

What Smudgyboy you too know what shillings are.....but sorry, whats 'Bob a job week' ! .......showing your age there Smudgy ...lol !

So Alledgley your not a SCOUT after all,just an internet footie fan.You should get out more.

If you dig deeper NG you will probably find Brad contacted B/L to see if he could go back, not the other way around.

But GF did I actually say Badshot Lea contacted Brad Smith ? I believe I said that Brad Smith has returned back to Badshot Lea another signing for them.

Showing your age there fella,SHILLINGS,When is BOB A JOB WEEK.

What Smudgyboy you too know what shillings are.....but sorry, whats 'Bob a job week' ! .......showing your age there Smudgy ...lol !

So Alledgley your not a SCOUT after all,just an internet footie fan.You should get out more.

Smudgeyboy, you're frustrated old man cos you don't know who I am and if I do scouting for clubs, but you're welcome to make you own assumption ! Ha Ha okay, I'm out more than you dear chap, but I must admit I haven't been a ball boy at Croydon, a pastime I should really consider to get out more ......................NOT !

Happy days Smudgeyboy !

Jim Ward to Knaphill :) great signing for the knappers!

VERY good signing! I've got A LOT of time for Jim and loved the couple of games I had with him at Feltham!!

VERY good signing! I've got A LOT of time for Jim and loved the couple of games I had with him at Feltham!!

What players are left at Feltham they're all leaving ??? ....

Feltham have lots of players, whenever I watched Feltham none of the departed ever played together maybe explains there position. Knaphill will climb the table no doubt with this calibre of players

What players are left at Feltham they're all leaving ??? ....

Feltham have lots of players, whenever I watched Feltham none of the departed ever played together maybe explains there position. Knaphill will climb the table no doubt with this calibre of players

Yep, Feltham still have a lot of players and good players too! The Ward brothers hadn't featured for some time now

3-4 players and the assistant manager went from Feltham to Knaphill. I left Feltham in mid August and signed for Knaphill as it's on my doorstep

3-4 players and the assistant manager went from Feltham to Knaphill. I left Feltham in mid August and signed for Knaphill as it's on my doorstep

Not just to play with your mates Wattsy which seems to be the trend at this level ?

I knew many people at Knaphill before, but this wasn't the reason I left Feltham. Knaphill is 10 minutes from my front door I'd turn down chances to go there before, so this time I grabbed the chance.

Things haven't really worked out how I wanted now and so I've taken a break to recharge and get through the busy time at work, before looking at my options again

Not just to play with your mates Wattsy which seems to be the trend at this level ?

Thats a thing you could never do NICE GUY,play with your MATES.

Thats a thing you could never do NICE GUY,play with your MATES.

Ah you see I have some tho' Smudgeyboy, and enjoy a Vets kickabout with them whilst you're collecting your mates, you know those round things called BALLS !