Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

NICE GUY,you must stop making things up as you go along.You are definitely too OLD to play VETS Foootball.

Now why should I make things up, I don't have to......lol ! Just in case Smudgeyboy, little do you know and to increase your intelligence and knowledge, one is never too old to play for Vets....... but one can be too young ....!!!!

I believe Barrance has been at Feltham earlier in the season. Luke Edgehill has also been a regular for Feltham this season

Remember that game well. The rain 2nd half was nearly as horrendous as our defending.

Fair play to Hayes Gate for insisting the game continued,despite being 2-0 down at the time.

A game of two halves in more ways than one!

I reckon it always rains like that in Eversley though, bearing in mind it was monsoon conditions for most of the Guernsey game too!

Forward ''K'' Kwabena AGYEI (ex: Merstham/CCL) has just left Whyteleafe to join Walton Casuals ......I'm surprised you never informed us of this move Smudgeyboy, with Whyteleafe being in your manor and supposed to be ''well in'' there with Warlingham connection being their car park assistant ?

You heard it here first folks...............lol !

Edited by NICE GUY