Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Remember that game well. The rain 2nd half was nearly as horrendous as our defending.

Fair play to Hayes Gate for insisting the game continued,despite being 2-0 down at the time.

Daniel see that Luke Evans you had on loan has gone to be assistant manager at Hanwell. He will be a big miss for your league run-in

I see that Anthony Gale has joined Bookham, this is a step down from someone rated so 'highly' and has been playing Ryman football!!

Hi Nice Guy,

I don't think Luke will be a huge loss for us. He only played in four games and we lost two of those.

Hope the new role works out well for him.

Mmnn its a team game Daniel not a one man team. Anyway, agree, good luck in his new role, I will be calling him shortly as I think he maybe player/assistant mgr.

Remember that game well. The rain 2nd half was nearly as horrendous as our defending.

Fair play to Hayes Gate for insisting the game continued,despite being 2-0 down at the time.

A game of two halves in more ways than one!

I reckon it always rains like that in Eversley though, bearing in mind it was monsoon conditions for most of the Guernsey game too!

Funny you say that as it poured down on my visit too.

Forward ''K'' Kwabena AGYEI (ex: Merstham/CCL) has just left Whyteleafe to join Walton Casuals ......I'm surprised you never informed us of this move Smudgeyboy, with Whyteleafe being in your manor and supposed to be ''well in'' there with Warlingham connection being their car park assistant ?

You heard it here first folks...............lol !

Smudge was talking about it yesterday on the Whyteleafe forum. This ain't the only one NG!

Dorking Manager, Pete Buckland is pleased to announce the signature of goalkeeper Dan Coles from Epsom & Ewell to Dorking FC.

Hope he does well there and settles in quick. God knows why he wasnt getting much game time at HW! Great signing!

Gilsey going Holmesdale on a due to regain fitness? Rumour at wars

Neavsey will you have any players left!?

Its great to hear yesterday that prolific goalscorer Jason PRIOR, who recently moved from Top of the Ryman South Div.1 outfit Bognor Regis to Conference South's Eastleigh has been given a 2 week trial at NEWCASTLE.

Its not often that an ex: Ryman player has this opportunity from a Barclays Premier club altho' Pardew is familiar and has the experience of Ryman football having played for Corinthian Casuals and Dulwich.

Good Luck to the lad. This opportunity would never had happenend if he played with his mates.........lol !

Sorry to correct you NG but he didn't actually move to Eastleigh, he's still a Bognor Regis Town player as Eastleigh withdraw their offer for him when the whole Newcastle trial came about.

As you rightly say though, cracking opportunity for him and i'm sure that if Newcastle don't take him on then there will be a number of League clubs that might take a gamble now as I know he's been scouted quite a bit so this might push a few to taking a gamble. You can't knock his scoring record and having seen him a few times he's a decent player, also has a great attitude I hear so good luck to him.

Sorry to correct you NG but he didn't actually move to Eastleigh, he's still a Bognor Regis Town player as Eastleigh withdraw their offer for him when the whole Newcastle trial came about.

As you rightly say though, cracking opportunity for him and i'm sure that if Newcastle don't take him on then there will be a number of League clubs that might take a gamble now as I know he's been scouted quite a bit so this might push a few to taking a gamble. You can't knock his scoring record and having seen him a few times he's a decent player, also has a great attitude I hear so good luck to him.

Hi Gaffs

I've seen him on a few occaions this season, and has scored in every game I watched. Decent in the air, hard working forward. This should be a lesson to each and every budding footballers who wants to try and make it to a higher level. Moody, Pagey, Trencher, Bennett are just a few examples that it can be done.............attitude !

Was going on what someone just told me yesterday. Just been on Bognor Regis website which confirms your somments. Lets hope he gets that almighty chance with Newcastle............ I wish him all the very best.

Edited by NICE GUY

Its great to hear yesterday that prolific goalscorer Jason PRIOR, who recently moved from Top of the Ryman South Div.1 outfit Bognor Regis to Conference South's Eastleigh has been given a 2 week trial at NEWCASTLE.

Its not often that an ex: Ryman player has this opportunity from a Barclays Premier club altho' Pardew is familiar and has the experience of Ryman football having played for Corinthian Casuals and Dulwich.

Good Luck to the lad. This opportunity would never had happenend if he played with his mates.........lol !

Ha! Prior was one of the players I felt sorry for when we played at Bognor in the FA Cup this season. They give them embarrassing darts-style nicknames down there - his was Jason 'he's on fire' Prior.

He is a very good player though.

Edited by VPCTFC