Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Hot off the press: BlueAndWhiteArmy is now with the RedAndGreenArmy :smilewinkgrin:

you don't waste no time stoney do you??

Congrats Scott.

I thought you were going to mersham tonight Scott ??

decided against

I take your not coming to Cove now then Scotty come on mate its only about 100 miles round trip every saturday tuesday and thursday whats up with you ha ha seriously good luck at South Park

Coming away from CCL, I believe Paul Burgess has becomme the new Ashford Town manager!! Hopefully he can bring the good times back as I believe Lawrence wrecked the club!

think to be honest it was on its knees when he turned up. not sure he had much of a budget. not sure it works when LEGENDS, take over. maybe too much is expected.

U

Coming away from CCL, I believe Paul Burgess has becomme the new Ashford Town manager!! Hopefully he can bring the good times back as I believe Lawrence wrecked the club!

does that mean lammas will be ashford res then as there res only play wed night with about 8 teams in there league and Nathan and Paul are good friends so i am told

Hot off the press: BlueAndWhiteArmy is now with the RedAndGreenArmy :smilewinkgrin:

you don't waste no time stoney do you??

Congrats Scott.

decided against

I take your not coming to Cove now then Scotty come on mate its only about 100 miles round trip every saturday tuesday and thursday whats up with you ha ha seriously good luck at South Park

LOL yea would be a great round trip would really enjoy that LOL!! See you sometime in the season duncs.

Didn't see Scott but I did see an old striking legend there last night. coffee%20%282%29.gif

Kevin Locke i expect Bomaya? Doesnt mind a pound note does lockey wink.gif

Interesting first few posts there Agent. You seem to know a few things.... :welcome:

PS. Lockey's a lovely fella too!

U

does that mean lammas will be ashford res then as there res only play wed night with about 8 teams in there league and Nathan and Paul are good friends so i am told

To be honest I don't think Burg has much to play with at tho moment, so I'm told but I'm sure nath will be looking to use a few of their reserves!