Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Will Win Div 1

Who do you think will win Div 1 this season??

Also who will be the first club to get rid of there manager?

Reading Aylesbury United website they are losing a few players to Ampthill. Lee Coulter is going to part of the Ampthill set up next season. They could be the team to beat. Wonder what Cheshem United reserves will be like?

Thoughts please

Will Stony get relegated again? Who is there new manager?

Will Cranfield do better this season after a few poor seasons?

Chesham certainly played some good football in the Suburban League last year - after getting a new management team of Steve Benitez and Ross Eames midway through the season they won their last 11 games on the trot and beat Chalfont Wasps from the Hellenic in the Wycombe Senior Cup Final. It will be a step up for what is a very young side based around progressing some very good prospects who have come out of the Youth set-up in the last couple of years. It will be interesting, looking forward to it.

And it's quite fun to have our ressies just a division below Aylesbury! Does the league cup pair teams from the Premier and First Divisions? There could be a very good crowd if we were drawn together.

Stony will be down there again. Done a bit of digging and it looks like the former Amersham & Bucks SU Manager has taken over. I would expect maybe a few of the Bucks lads will be there. Although they finished a long way down in Div 2 a couple of years ago.

Some positive things coming from Cranfield so expecting to see improvement there.

We know big things are going on at Ampthill so I would expect to see them up there this year.

You've got to say that the 2 sides down from the prem will be looking to return back to that league first time round.

I'm interested to see how both Bedford and Crawley Green do this year. With Bedford Town reserves folding there must be a few players out there looking for clubs. I think a few players might go to both of the fore-mentioned teams to strengthen them

I also think that good old Tik Tok will last 3 months. Can't see too many players fancying a 25 mile drive for home games (and maybe even training, depending on what they are doing)

And it's quite fun to have our ressies just a division below Aylesbury! Does the league cup pair teams from the Premier and First Divisions? There could be a very good crowd if we were drawn together.

In a word, yes

I agree with MeadowEnder Chesham have a decent young side. Lovely pitch and happy to say I played my part in a victory there last year. Love those midweek games :0-)

Chesham will probably look to finish mid table in their first season.

Hoddy, London Colney will expect to push up higher this season but we will only know after the first 10 games. A budget would help if a team wants to win that league.

I'm sure all sides will have expectations of doing well, a lot will depend on who they have managed to attract to their club. Although personally I have been out of the South Midlands scene for over ten years now, in the past I lost count as to the number of sides that struggled one year and then were champion material the following season.

In a word, yes

In more than one word... it is the League Challenge Cup that is drawn across all divisions and then each division has it's own league Cup as well.

Lee Coulter is going to part of the Ampthill set up next season

Coulter and Stuart Reynolds up front, that rather answers the title of this thread doesn't it

I think the team that has most points at the end of the season could be in with a shout....haha

Rhodes a season is from start to finish by the way, not dropping out then coming back when it suits

I think a group of three of four clubs will make a good run at it. Kings Langley, Hodd, Chesham, London Colney and a couple of others.

Think Stony or WGC will be the teams fighting it out at the bottom.

WGC will be the first team to let the manager go.

Think Stony or WGC will be the teams fighting it out at the bottom.

WGC will be the first team to let the manager go.

Nice to see your confidence in WGC and their manager

Read the title of the thread love the game WHO WILL WIN DIV 1 so your going for 6 teams well done :332:

Showing how thick you are again are we...I said it will be from a group of teams as there are some big clubs pushing for it this season.....yours not being one of them though..shall I put my fishing line in again cause I feel a big bite coming

WGFC will not be down there season, although Simon (mananger) is not proven yet they had a good end to the season and have now added to there team with some good players who will fight for each other week in week out. The new assistant manager Charlie is a top bloke and im sure his passion and enthusiasm will help in the changing room aswell..Watch this space!!!

London Lions will be up there if they keep all there players aswell as they are very organised with a top manager......Chesham will be strong but not exeperienced in this league, Ive heard Jim Armstrong who was Berkhamsteds top scorer last season has gone to KL with Toomy going to Chesham.........

Top 3

1) Kings Langley

2) London Colney

3) London Lions

Lee Coulter is going to part of the Ampthill set up next season

Coulter and Stuart Reynolds up front, that rather answers the title of this thread doesn't it

no one has signed yet as have not even got forms lol but we will be looking at 6 forwards pre season i will keep some and let some go