Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Will Win Div 1

Spartacus7868 - What gives you that impression, Reynolds is a one Club man and has an affinity with Ampthill Town, lets face it he could easily play at Step 2 or 3 level, possibly even higher, so Ampthill Park must be like a magnet to him in the same way The Dell was to Matt Le Tissier

He's a fool then. Regardless of club loyalty which decent player would forfeit a chance of testing himself at Conference South level or Ryman Prem to stay in SSML Div.1.

Is it the big fish in small pond syndrome ? Probably not, he's probably a decent player, but as always Clifford you tag yourself along to certain names & they unfairly get caught in the crossfire.

Stuart Reynolds is loyal to Ampthill Town yes, however i am sure he would be the first to admit he doesnt have the fitness currently to play at that level.

Royston offered him good money when craig hammond left but he didnt take it, i dont think he has aspirations to play higher anyway.

He will be at Ampthill next year i would bet money.

He's a fool then. Regardless of club loyalty which decent player would forfeit a chance of testing himself at Conference South level or Ryman Prem to stay in SSML Div.1.

Is it the big fish in small pond syndrome ? Probably not, he's probably a decent player, but as always Clifford you tag yourself along to certain names & they unfairly get caught in the crossfire.

Martin Standen dropped four levels to play for Hatfield Town a few years back . Im sure, he and anyone involved with the club during the time he played would say he was 'no fool' in doing such a thing .

Reynolds I take it doesn't like new boss (joint) Craig Bignall ?

Strange arrangements at Ampthill. Their website indicates that there will be 3 joint-managers. This, if correct, is clearly stupid and a recipe for disaster. The original joint-managers should step aside and work under Craig Bicknell and the club officials should do the right thing for the club and appoint one man as boss.

Edited by LordBrackley

Stuart Reynolds is loyal to Ampthill Town yes, however i am sure he would be the first to admit he doesnt have the fitness currently to play at that level.

Royston offered him good money when craig hammond left but he didnt take it, i dont think he has aspirations to play higher anyway.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Craig Bicknell has already spoken to Stuart Reynolds at length

You can bet your bottom dollar that Craig Bicknell has already spoken to Stuart Reynolds at length

Would there be such a need with 3 managers?

Wonder if there has ever been 3 joint managers at a club before....

Would there be such a need with 3 managers?

Wonder if there has ever been 3 joint managers at a club before....

Macca (Adam Dedman) will no doubt happily accept more of a coaching role and let Goodridge and Bicknell manage the side, especially as i know Macca wants to get back playing as he is still under 30. Dont think there will be an issue as strange as it looks on paper.

Macca (Adam Dedman) will no doubt happily accept more of a coaching role and let Goodridge and Bicknell manage the side, especially as i know Macca wants to get back playing as he is still under 30. Dont think there will be an issue as strange as it looks on paper.

Maybe I'm missing the point on this one then.

Why is he even a joint manager if he would be happy just doing some coaching and concentrating on playing?

He's clearly spoken out with a desire to do the managers role and as he has been given the chance why would he not want to be fully involved?

All a little strange to me.

SO have other clubs Rhodes ;)

Really, that's interesting, so Reynolds must be highly rated around the SSML bazaars then despite NF in Football suggesting that he lacks fitness

Joint managers / coaches etc is great for all involved... they'll all be able to blame it on each other if it goes tits up.

SO have other clubs Rhodes ;)

Really, that's interesting, so Reynolds must be highly rated around the SSML bazaars then despite NF in Football suggesting that he lacks fitness

Goalscorers are hard to find.

Despite a lack of pace he seems to score consistently season on season.

Maybe why he is highly thought of

Maybe I'm missing the point on this one then.

Why is he even a joint manager if he would be happy just doing some coaching and concentrating on playing?

He's clearly spoken out with a desire to do the managers role and as he has been given the chance why would he not want to be fully involved?

All a little strange to me.

Because this whole thing with Padbury happened very quickly, when the season ended there was no Padbury and Macca was joint manager to provide an influence on the training field and bringing players in. Now that Padbury have arrived it is clear that his input from that area is no longer needed and no doubt he will focus on playing and coaching. That said he may still be classed as joint manager on paper.

Because this whole thing with Padbury happened very quickly, when the season ended there was no Padbury and Macca was joint manager to provide an influence on the training field and bringing players in. Now that Padbury have arrived it is clear that his input from that area is no longer needed and no doubt he will focus on playing and coaching. That said he may still be classed as joint manager on paper.

So it can be presumed that he is happy with this arrangement then?

So it can be presumed that he is happy with this arrangement then?

Yes i would say so, especially if his facebook statuses are anything to go by :waytogo: