Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Will Win Div 1

I've played against Reynolds loads and Coulter once, completely different players and not comparable. Reynolds easier to play against!

I've played against Reynolds loads and Coulter once, completely different players and not comparable. Reynolds easier to play against!

yeah but comparable I guess in the respect they play same position. Who was better forward Henry or Shearer very different but people will have opinions on it. Agree that Reynolds is an easier forward to contend with.

I would go as far as to compare Stuart Reynolds with Cruyff, not in terms of World status obviously but you could quite easily be watching Cruyff when you watch Reynolds as far as his awareness, control and sublime touch is concerned

Ref Off Ref - Why do you say that, you've only ever seen Stuart Reynolds play twice haven't you

I would go as far as to compare Stuart Reynolds with Cruyff, not in terms of World status obviously but you could quite easily be watching Cruyff when you watch Reynolds as far as his awareness, control and sublime touch is concerned

Do you think Cruyff can do the Reynolds Turn?

Rhodes I wasn't comparing an amateur step 6 player with a world great. It's ludicrous and just a pointless post. He is a good player at this level but to go on like you do is ridiculous and makes the lad look a fool.

It doesn't make the lad look a fool, it makes Rhodes look even more of a fool than usual.

How can comparing Stuart Reynolds to Johan Cruyff make Reynolds look a fool, as I said I wasn't talking about World status but the way he glides, ballet dancer like, across the hallowed Ampthill Park turf and at away grounds, Rudolf Nureyev also springs to mind

Winslow Boy... yeah will still have robbie, he is still only 31, to be honest has not really been himself last couple of years , but last part of the season he has come good again , also he is one of those that does not really look after himself but he has been puttin in the extras in the summer, so hopefully a good one ahead,

look out for a lad called andy randell, lad is top quality!!!! played last 10 games as only been messing around local, so good i think he could be as good as say a Cruyff , even maybe a Reynolds!!! cheesy%20(2).gif

Should be signing Bennett from 61 you might know him?

Do you think Cruyff can do the Reynolds Turn?

That's a really good question, probably not actually as Cruyff is currently 64 and still smokes like a chimney

Claret yeah he's their best player. O'Dell only 31 seems to have been around forever remember playing him at Biggs. You guys have taken great strides in last few seasons. Scored my first senior goal against you age 14

only posted a couple of times, but does every thread have to totally leave the original , starts by either a naff comment by rhodes or a bit rhodes baiting( which can be funny), as for saying Reynolds is level2/3 material , have you been using dogshit for eyewash , there is not even a stat to back this up , and having seen him the last 3 years not even the same ball park as Hammond!

anyway back to the subject lol ! if Toomey goes kings langley no where near, so got to go london colney, chesham, crawley green, We get promoted in third, Dark horses Ampthill if they dont eat themselves, and never discount the teams with a budget like hoddesdon if they get rid of some dead wood!

From what i played against in the last game of the season - Crawley Green need to sign plenty of top quality players, there are plenty of better teams in division 1

only posted a couple of times, but does every thread have to totally leave the original , starts by either a naff comment by rhodes or a bit rhodes baiting( which can be funny), as for saying Reynolds is level2/3 material , have you been using dogshit for eyewash , there is not even a stat to back this up , and having seen him the last 3 years not even the same ball park as Hammond!

anyway back to the subject lol ! if Toomey goes kings langley no where near, so got to go london colney, chesham, crawley green, We get promoted in third, Dark horses Ampthill if they dont eat themselves, and never discount the teams with a budget like hoddesdon if they get rid of some dead wood!

From what i played against in the last game of the season - Crawley Green need to sign plenty of top quality players, there are plenty of better teams in division 1

Well Jet ,

This sounds like a bit of a bitter post, officially there were only 3 teams on paper better last year, if we can keep squad together and add a couple , would like to think we would be there or there abouts, also beat royston in fa cup last year , Harefield and Aylesbury in challenge trophy. Did not quite get what we wanted from the season, but far from a disaster, Assuming that your from oxhey, i dont recall playing you last season?

Well Jet ,

This sounds like a bit of a bitter post, officially there were only 3 teams on paper better last year, if we can keep squad together and add a couple , would like to think we would be there or there abouts, also beat royston in fa cup last year , Harefield and Aylesbury in challenge trophy. Did not quite get what we wanted from the season, but far from a disaster, Assuming that your from oxhey, i dont recall playing you last season?

Dirty...I think the clue what club Jet is with is in his post!!!!!

Well Jet ,

Maybe a bit of a harsh quote by myself, seeing as it was only one game - I played for Oxhey Jets Reserves against Crawley Green 'Reserves' in which we drew 1-1. We arrived on the day and the Crawley Green First team were playing Amersham - The majority of the Crawley team that day had played against us only 3 weeks before! We got speaking to an official and he 'let slip' that Crawley had changed there teams around, to try to help the reserves from getting relegated. In drawing this game it cost us the league as a win and we would have won it!

On the positive - You did have some good players - Both your centre midfielders were decent, and the right winger could have easily played in the SSMFL Premier division! and 'The old boy' O'Dell came off the bench and made life alot more difficult for us at the back!