Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome: Hicks and Leech

Micheal Leech and Hicks have now joined the famous forum!!!

Woking is taking over. Both former Cobham.

I'm sure the real leechy will be just as exciting as leechy 11 is.

whitters atleast spell MICHAEL right jheeeez!

I will be don't worry as long as it interests me i will comment.

People need to read up on hicks skillful, dedicated but not as fast as me tho lol

whitters atleast spell MICHAEL right jheeeez!

I will be don't worry as long as it interests me i will comment.

People need to read up on hicks skillful, dedicated but not as fast as me tho lol

:welcome:

No worries Micheal i'm sure you will have many topics that interest you.

If he had your knee's he would not only be faster than you he would be Pele.

Cheers whit, been reading the forum for the last year and a half so figured I may as well join it. Some decent banter!

Leech even with half a knee I'm quicker than you. Plus I don't run past the ball when through on goal...

All the best though mate,

Yours sincerely

Pele ;)

Have u heard anything else about the other woking lads leaving cobham ??

I'm not sure who's left (if anyone yet).

Not sure about the rest but i'm just keeping my options open, trying to stay fit and get a consistent run of games.

Been at Cobham since i was 16 and have improved massively as a player, with a lot of credit having to go to my coaching throughout my youth team years.

Great mentality at the club to push through young players, reinforced by players like Rideout, Whitby, Rousell, Leech, Hegarty and pre injury myself all representing the first team consistently.

Unfortunately for myself i have been plagued with injuries over the last 3 seasons, but finally feel i am getting back to my best and feel fit.

My plan is to work hard this pre season and see where i end up.

Ive heard rumours of certain people wanting out

hicks thats exactly why i support/supported cobham coz of the strong young 1st team players but as they seem to go there seperate ways im not sure if my heart is totally in cobham anymore my heart is with the players rather than the a clubs name and as much as ill always support cobham im not sure next season i will be soly supporting them which is very disappointing but hey lets see where everyone turns out next season hopefully all the woking lads will get a good team and will stick together in peacocks

I agree on Rideout, Whitby, Rousell ,Leech, Hegers,Wilson and of course urself being mint players but I always thought it was a strong team thing I wonder how it will work seperatly only time will tell I suppose

Hope to watch u play some time if u can keep off the injurie list lol

Have u heard anything else about the other woking lads leaving cobham ??

I'm not sure who's left (if anyone yet).

Not sure about the rest but i'm just keeping my options open, trying to stay fit and get a consistent run of games.

Been at Cobham since i was 16 and have improved massively as a player, with a lot of credit having to go to my coaching throughout my youth team years.

Great mentality at the club to push through young players, reinforced by players like Rideout, Whitby, Rousell, Leech, Hegarty and pre injury myself all representing the first team consistently.

Unfortunately for myself i have been plagued with injuries over the last 3 seasons, but finally feel i am getting back to my best and feel fit.

My plan is to work hard this pre season and see where i end up.

Can only massively agree with Hicksy Jack!

On the subject of next season whitters, which teams goals against column are you trashing this season? ;)

On the subject of next season whitters, which teams goals against column are you trashing this season? ;)

Hopefully a team in which you are not at left back/left wing/striker ;)

How about you Michael? Get a full pre-season behind you and you will murder full backs.

I'm hoping to just be an attacking midfielder this season.

Feeling atleast a 20 goal season. Gotta catch Rideout, he's been running away in the goals tally since we left the youth team.

Not sure where yet, on the lookout for a buyer ;)