Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westlands

It was always going to be difficult for Romford to get the funding together unless someone with money came in to finance the deal - unlikely in the current climate.

Shame, but that's life I'm afraid.

Haven't we been down the path with a groudshare before, the issue being both Hx and the athletics club already being at Bridge Avenue?

Ilford and Waltham Forest both share Cricklefields with an athletics club and the Rymans never objected to that particular arrangement so I would think it wouldn't be to much of a problem, and in my opinion it would be of benefit to both clubs as the running costs would be halved, and if one of the clubs went pear shaped again LBH would be obliged to keep the stadium open, and probably spend some money on improvements when the financial situation improves.

Waltham Forest have their own ground now which comprises of mor that half a dozen fence panels. !!!!

Had a phone call from the local Indian restaurant earlier,asking if I could take 4 customers home.When they got in the motor they saw my AFC Hornchurch air freshener and remarked about it and remarked about the good vibes coming out from the club within the last couple of years

AFC Hornchurch air freshener you say? how can i get my hands on one?

it's a shame that the most interesting part of this thread was in the 2nd sentence of the 1st post, but there you go.

Tree,Burford has them,have a word with the boys and place an order with me,£1 each and are proving best sellers,we also have AFC Hornchurch wrist bands for a quid.

Had a phone call from the local Indian restaurant earlier,asking if I could take 4 customers home.When they got in the motor they saw my AFC Hornchurch air freshener and remarked about it and remarked about the good vibes coming out from the club within the last couple of years

AFC Hornchurch air freshener you say? how can i get my hands on one?

it's a shame that the most interesting part of this thread was in the 2nd sentence of the 1st post, but there you go.

You trying to kick up a stink?

rob - have had a chat with the lads. please can you bring 20 air fresheners on Friday where we will swap them for 20 pounds.

cheers fella. haven't been this excited about some merchandise since the cufflinks. (which broke after 2 weeks, but nm).

rob - have had a chat with the lads. please can you bring 20 air fresheners on Friday where we will swap them for 20 pounds.

cheers fella. haven't been this excited about some merchandise since the cufflinks. (which broke after 2 weeks, but nm).

I found my cuff links last week and wore them, TreeBoy. Still in one piece.

I wonder how many of the 40 pairs made are still in use ?