Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Guernsey Thread

Wait til you play lammas, yer we lost today but believe me when I say this well smash you boys to the isle of white and back!! Tucks and the boys are coming for ya!

Dream on mate - I hope you enjoyed your night on the beer, Lammas are supposed to be one of our biggest rivals, losing on day 1????? lets talk more about believing when you bring something to the tale, ok?

By the way Guernsey were really poor today, I mean it, it was the worst performance I have seen from GFC but if we are to judge the CCl by Knaphill we will win this league even though we are crap!!

Aren't you nice and respectful towards the other clubs. If that's the worst performance you've seen from Guernsey then i will expect you to win most games 10-20 nil.

Ross Allen is one of the best players I've ever played against but he didn't even have the decency to apologize or see if I was okay after his forearm left me spitting blood.

You'll win the league but i hope you get smashed a few times!!

I'll say sorry on Ross Allens behalf.

You are right we probably will get smashed a few times. It happens to even the best teams.

I think that was us near our best to be honest.

Guernsey Guru,

Calm down fella. First game and you win 5-0. Well done and im sure you deserved to win but you still got 33 matches left and you have to go to grounds your players won't like or even be able to play football on. Knaphill are a fantastic club in the Combined Counties League, So show some respect!! and yes you are paying the bill because you chose to join OUR league. Good luck for the season and a big good luck to making friends.

Some of the guernsey posters are lacking respect for our friends in the CC league. I found reading this topic quite embarrassing. Show some respect fir goodness sake. We are being seen as rich folk who are rubbing it in with people we should be trying to make friends with. Having some rich cousin come along and brag is so wrong.

Edited by Guernsey

Essien5, sorry you got caught by a stray elbow, I had a good view of it and thought it was accidental. But you are right, he should have said sorry and checked you were ok.

Edited by Guernsey

Suggestion to all Guernsey posters join your own Green Lions Forum and big it up.Doubt some would get clearance though.The people from Guernsey I have met have been polite,courteous,good humoured,and are grateful for the opportunity that the C.C.L. Clubs gave them in being able to further their ambitions in the Football Pyramid.But as I have said before when a certain person stoops so low as to criticise a very well respected member of the C.C.L. Committee,that he personally does not know,,the buck stops there.

<br />Guernsey, posters like you give me hope that your not all knobs! Let's just hope, its only guru and donkey!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I hope I come across here the same as I am in real life. Hopefully a nice person! Lol

Karen excellent post,I am getting to like you.How did Guernsey get on yesterday by the way.The thing I have disliked so far,is the poster who has slated Whitelaw without even knowing who Whitelaw is.Most regular posters on here value the hard work and committment he puts into the smooth running of the C.C.L.and many know him personally.Anymore derogatory posts regarding the League Secretary will be deleted for sure.

Agreed Smudge. If it wasn't for whitelaw then Guernsey wouldn't have even had the chance to join the CCL. I'm assuming the poster didn't realise who he was slagging off but still shows great disrepect.

PS. Another G thread...sigh...

Some people have short memories Knaphill started poorly last season,losing their first game 3-1 to Hayes Gate,Remember them.

09/10 Drew 1-1 with Crescent Rovers Remember them

08/09 Drew 3-3 with Coulsdon United Remember them.

Hope the same fate does not occur again :stupid:

Edited by Smudge

We played knaphill at theirs shuda been 5 up at ht they couldnt get near us but they had two shots scored both we lost two nil i predict the knappers to kick on from this defeat cardo what was there left winger like!?? I cant wait for the test lol

750k budget bloody hell it's not hard to win cc1 with that....wind your neck in Guru

You do realise that's not our wage budget don't you?

And it's over 3 years......it's needed to bring your teams over and doesn't go towards us 'buying' better players.

Not sure how it contributes to our performance in the league.

We played knaphill at theirs shuda been 5 up at ht they couldnt get near us but they had two shots scored both we lost two nil i predict the knappers to kick on from this defeat cardo what was there left winger like!?? I cant wait for the test lol

I can't wait either!!

Pretty rapid! Its their 6 'Zico' who you need to try and contain! We sat off him and he just sprayed balls around like no tomorrow. All though from the highlights it seems they just played long balls they actually played some really good football on the dec too. We didnt really know what to expect but now everyone knows how good they are i'm hoping other teams can sus them out! Good luck Hartley on Tuesday!

We won't 'piss' this league because of the away trips we have to make midweek.

I've said it before, i'd be surprised if we take even a third of points on offer from all of our away games.

Wish GG and GD would stop making enemies on this site, not doing the rest of us any favours.

Ryan Zico Black,ex Conference Player,played last season in Australia.Played 1st half against Horley,dropped down 6 levels to play for Guernsey F.C. In C.C.L.1.Alledgely for nothing.

He's from Guernsey Smudge, that's why he plays for nothing.