Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Guernsey Thread

OK guys I have listened, waited and taken all of the comments, positve and negative (both from the looney Smudge) and now is time to stop messing around

We are coming for you, you should be scared, we bring to you unknown talent, but an awful lot of talent. I believe we are already a Ryman league side (I have been sitting back waiting and watching your comments (Sorry Guernsey Donkey for the misled negativity I am with you, I had just listened to the posters but I have been lying)

I know I will receive the 'whatever' comments again but I am telling you all that we are a couple of leagues above you. Our administration and orgainsation is miles above this league and we may be the new boys but this league will be like a national side playing in the Sunday league. You will all have a great trip to Guernsey, no matter how bad you are (I personally played at a much higher level than CCL Div 1) but you will be beaten, some horrifically, mark my words. Enjoy playing in front of big crowds, the crowd in Guernsey is miles above what you stand any chance of playing in front of at this level, but you will be made very welcome.

Let me make this clear, we are a good side and we should walk this league

Anything less this year will be deemed a failure, if there is anyone out there who still likes us, tough, we have tried to be nice to everybody and for some that hasn't been enough, bring your teams and try, we are coming to somewhere near you very soon en mass!

OOPS!!!!!

OK guys I have listened, waited and taken all of the comments, positve and negative (both from the looney Smudge) and now is time to stop messing around

We are coming for you, you should be scared, we bring to you unknown talent, but an awful lot of talent. I believe we are already a Ryman league side (I have been sitting back waiting and watching your comments (Sorry Guernsey Donkey for the misled negativity I am with you, I had just listened to the posters but I have been lying)

I know I will receive the 'whatever' comments again but I am telling you all that we are a couple of leagues above you. Our administration and orgainsation is miles above this league and we may be the new boys but this league will be like a national side playing in the Sunday league. You will all have a great trip to Guernsey, no matter how bad you are (I personally played at a much higher level than CCL Div 1) but you will be beaten, some horrifically, mark my words. Enjoy playing in front of big crowds, the crowd in Guernsey is miles above what you stand any chance of playing in front of at this level, but you will be made very welcome.

Anything less this year will be deemed a failure, if there is anyone out there who still likes us, tough, we have tried to be nice to everybody and for some that hasn't been enough, bring your teams and try, we are coming to somewhere near you very soon en mass!

WHAT!!!!!

A.!!!!!!

OOPS!!!!!

No OOPS just had enough of you, tried to be nice didnt work

MISTAKE

GUERNSEY GURU!!!!!!!!!!

MISTAKE

No you are the MISTAKE - we will continue this in April 2012 when you have nowhere to hide

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS.

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS.

I HAVE IT IS TRUE

MISTAKE

No you are the MISTAKE - we will continue this in April 2012 when you have nowhere to hide

HIDE YOU FACELESS INDIVIDUAL,NOT IN SMUDGEY'S DICTIONARY.YOU REALLY HAVE REACHED NEW DEPTHS.BEST YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED.OR MAYBE IT WILL BE A BLUR IN THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY.

MISTAKE

HIDE YOU FACELESS INDIVIDUAL,NOT IN SMUDGEY'S DICTIONARY.YOU REALLY HAVE REACHED NEW DEPTHS.BEST YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED.OR MAYBE IT WILL BE A BLUR IN THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY.

Pot Kettle? How can you ever talk about people sinking to new depths. No blur for me, I have nailed my colours to the cross, Guernsey FC, whereas you just hang around making comments about something you have no allegiance too????? Lots will say that I took the bait from you but no one will ever feel the satisfaction I will have when GFC prove my comments correct. I know you will be sat whereever you are smuggly sniggling at my comments and feeling completely great that I have taken the bait of your continued sh*t and I will admit that I have had enough. GFC will be my answer, I will leave it up to Mark Le Tissier and Tony Vance to completely rub you nose in it. I , still dont understand why you spend your time around these kind of websites with no allegiance, maybe you should find a boy/girlfriend

.............. and at around 2:00 am, the alcohol finally won and they all went to bye-byes !!

Here endeth the early Saturday morning lesson, and we shall all now sing hymn.........

We've unearthed this years 'Gate' it's fair to say

I have to agree with you NLN.

GG, everyone at GFC have been playing down their potential and just wanted stability in the first season. Does that mean we have been lied to and now all we face is a trip to Guernsey for a whipping. I think you have just upped the ante and made your teams task more difficult. Are you just on a wind up or has 'the gate' hacked your account?

GG, everyone at GFC have been playing down their potential and just wanted stability in the first season. Does that mean we have been lied to and now all we face is a trip to Guernsey for a whipping. I think you have just upped the ante and made your teams task more difficult. Are you just on a wind up or has 'the gate' hacked your account?

Don't forget the additional whipping in your own back yard too YV wink.gif

Don't forget the additional whipping in your own back yard too YV wink.gif

Hoping it will be less of an issue at our fortress GF ;) we will settle for keeping it below 3-0.

MISTAKE

I thought you had morphed into Nice Guy when I saw the caps lock on!!!!!!!

Look if anyone SERIOUSLY thought Guernsey et al are going to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on this venture just to piss ball about mid table in the CCL div ONE they are seriously deluded. They have been very generous in their offer of financial support for travelling teams, because they needed to get into this league.Once they are in the Ryman league, I fancy free trips to the Island will be but a distant memory. We in the CCL are but a stepping stone on the their path to...well to whatever level their money will take them. I say money rather than talent, because once a club is at certain level,money rules. We should embrace them for making the league a bit more interesting, more competative and hopefully bringing some much needed funds to clubs ,although I think that the travelling figures might not be as high as predicted. Personally, I prefer to welcome Guernsey in than Windsor.

MISTAKE

I thought you had morphed into Nice Guy when I saw the caps lock on!!!!!!!

Look if anyone SERIOUSLY thought Guernsey et al are going to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on this venture just to piss ball about mid table in the CCL div ONE they are seriously deluded. They have been very generous in their offer of financial support for travelling teams, because they needed to get into this league.Once they are in the Ryman league, I fancy free trips to the Island will be but a distant memory. We in the CCL are but a stepping stone on the their path to...well to whatever level their money will take them. I say money rather than talent, because once a club is at certain level,money rules. We should embrace them for making the league a bit more interesting, more competative and hopefully bringing some much needed funds to clubs ,although I think that the travelling figures might not be as high as predicted. Personally, I prefer to welcome Guernsey in than Windsor.

Good points Charlie. But would the Ryman League (or the Southern League for that matter)accept them without GFC agreeing funding in part for away teams travel? Also, if the whole project is about giving opportunities for Guernsey based "elite" players, would they seriously risk that project goal by "buying-in" better non-island based players as they move up the ladder? I see them finding their level - be it step 5 or Step 4 then remaining at that level so as to continue provide opportunities for their own youngsters. Agree with you though that it is an interesting project and I wish them luck with it.