Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southern League fixtures

I know it's not ccl but zamaretto fixtures released and we have drew rugby town away first game of season.... Cheers!!

Also the following Tuesday our first home game against afc Hayes

Edited by PaGey87

I know it's not ccl but zamaretto fixtures released and we have drew rugby town away first game of season.... Cheers!!

Also the following Tuesday our first home game against afc Hayes

Pagey, count your lucky stars you're going to Rugby in August rather than a midweek fixture in January..... !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

IS the extra traveling, going to effect any players, this season pagey.

I very much doubt that JeffB with the wages these guys are on........ but lets see when a midweek away fixture comes during December, January and February .........work,, hammy, groin injuries start to appear .......lol !

Edited by NICE GUY

Can we get this thread move to the correct forum ;)

YOu are BTK's Pagey. By all means post on here concerning OUR league but keep your BTK league off of here :)

Krooner reckon u should do ya research before piping up about what is and isn't being paid, as u couldn't be further from the truth.

Some people on here believe it or not have asked me bout chertsey so for their benefit I put the thread up, I paid my £5 so can do n say as I please.

And finally being a btk? U dnt know me so can't judge me and people who do know me can tell u that ur couldn't b further from the truth if ya tried.

If u have anymore issues feel free to pm me or pop to chertsey n we can discuss over a beverage.

Kind regards

Edited by PaGey87

Krooner reckon u should do ya research before piping up about what is and isn't being paid, as u couldn't be further from the truth.

Some people on here believe it or not have asked me bout chertsey so for their benefit I put the thread up, I paid my £5 so can do n say as I please.

And finally being a btk? U dnt know me so can't judge me and people who do know me can tell u that ur couldn't b further from the truth if ya tried.

If u have anymore issues feel free to pm me or pop to chertsey n we can discuss over a beverage.

Kind regards

Pagey, that is a massive bite! Don't think we even to refer to the panel for this one ;)

Kind regards

Pagey, that is a massive bite! Don't think we even to refer to the panel for this one ;)

Absolutely!

Saying that, I will agree with Pagey that he is welcome to post stuff regarding Chertsey and the Southern League.

I'd call it a chomp myself but hey needed to b said, refund my £5 n I'll b quiet

Kind regards

NO sorry cant agree, playing by Duncs rules, all have to be refered to bite panel. and unless the panel is made up of all CCL match officials. there can only be 1 outcome.:harlekin: