Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

updates v hereford

mightymole

From what I gathered from Chas's Radio Kent coverage, it was another battling, gutsy performance. Seems Matt Lee was injured and Ben Walshe had to cover for McClemence when he went off. Drury apparently had to show his defensive skills today and it seems we were under the cosh for some parts of the game which, to be honest, would have been expected from the league leaders. Haworth is begining to look like he's worth every penny. Shame about Moore being sent off, though. I'm looking forward to some posts from the people who went up there.

Stunning result, well impressed. So who wants Andy to get the sack now, then....

Superb result especially without Skins and Lee at full backs i didnt know Lee was injured, its a funny old game who would have thought this a couple of weeks ago.Andy Ford has done wonders 4 this club on limited resources he got us in the conference and he will keep us there too so all those whingers who were calling 4 his sacking may now well get off his back and start cheering on the Fleet.

Great result today. Didnt go but sounds like we were under the cosh and battled in true fleet spirit. Same result as last year against them!! Kind of!! 3 at home and away. Up the fleet well done and hopefully we can get 1200 back down the road to make some serious encouraging noise for the boys!! We can and will fight of relegation again this year, with this current squad we should be aiming for 10th position and each year we should try to be safe from relegation a few weeks sooner so eventually we creep up the league. We NEED a supporters drive now to get more fans down to the ground! up the fleet and as this thread has said ANDY! Well done Andy for facing the critics!

It's ironic that after a result like today, we've actually DROPPED one place, mainly due to Margit winning. However, we're now equal points with Daggers and there's a small but re-assuring gap appearing between us and the bottom two. Mind you, if, just if, we can keep this sort of form going then we won't be worrying about the bottom clubs but seeing if we can catch the top ones. Still early days, I know, but there seems to be a renewed air of confidence and belief around the club. A win next Saturday, whilst by no means a certainty, is more than achievable and would open that gap just a little bit more. Bring it on!!

Agree with you whole heartedly John........

No "sack Andy " meetings in the Plough next Saturday then ??

Anyone heard from K*n* Carlos ??

Nice one today lads....credit to all involved....

Is it too much to ask for a resume of "Andy Ford's red & white army"

next week ??

Cheers,

dancingman.gif

I've been on the the Bull's forum and they're not over-impressed with the ref either. As you'd expect, they're saying they played badly. Was it actually that we played well? Fair bit of doom & gloom on FGR & Daggers sites too. As long as we don't repeat that appalling trait of last season when we couldn't beat a club below us, then I feel we could do well. We need to bury Forest Green nice and early then close up shop. And as for Aldershite, all guns blazing, lads!!

Quote:
Alan ( GNFC ) said:
Nice to see the back of those short sighted muppets hogging the forum a couple of weeks ago .

But it would be good to see all supporters (whatever opinion voiced) back at Stonebridge Rd, soon! Come and witness for yourselves how much the team has progressed these past few weeks and let's get back to the 1000+ crowds again, next Saturday.

Well done the lads - another great result today.