Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
mightymole

updates v hereford

Agree with you whole heartedly John........

No "sack Andy " meetings in the Plough next Saturday then ??

Anyone heard from K*n* Carlos ??

Nice one today lads....credit to all involved....

Is it too much to ask for a resume of "Andy Ford's red & white army"

next week ??

Cheers,

dancingman.gif

Just got back from a very entertaining game Millers goal was a peach from outside the area ,ref was appauling again if we had a fairer ref moore wouldn't have walked and Hereford would have a few cards. Yes we were under the cosh but the defence played out of their skin and Wilko was immence again.

I've been on the the Bull's forum and they're not over-impressed with the ref either. As you'd expect, they're saying they played badly. Was it actually that we played well? Fair bit of doom & gloom on FGR & Daggers sites too. As long as we don't repeat that appalling trait of last season when we couldn't beat a club below us, then I feel we could do well. We need to bury Forest Green nice and early then close up shop. And as for Aldershite, all guns blazing, lads!!

A bitof both but definately as good as we have played this season. Iv been on their website also and found it amusing that they thought we were giving the lino tenners more like abuse cause he couldn't keep up with play and missed loads of blatant offsides and the foul that led to their third goal.

Great result.

Points off the last three matches against quality sides , with players brought through from lower divisions , now that's good management .

Nice to see the back of those short sighted muppets hogging the forum a couple of weeks ago .

Amazing, what a match, was well worth the long coach journey, Haworth is playing very well a very good first goal. Millers was superb, it was just stunning!! There first was a result of us goin to sleep more than anything. The ref was rubbish, havent seen such crap refereeing for ages.

Quote:
Alan ( GNFC ) said:
Nice to see the back of those short sighted muppets hogging the forum a couple of weeks ago .

But it would be good to see all supporters (whatever opinion voiced) back at Stonebridge Rd, soon! Come and witness for yourselves how much the team has progressed these past few weeks and let's get back to the 1000+ crowds again, next Saturday.

Well done the lads - another great result today.

Agreed Paulo.....will the missing 500 be found next week ?

Two games coming up where we should get at least 4 points if not 6.

Cheers

sunny.gif

Quote:
Everyone back to the road!!! Except Carlos! Although we could do with the tenner!

Lets welcome all down the Road, we need as many as we can muster..

So I say lets welcome King Carlos and let him bring as many of his enterage and followers that he can.

We need to get over the 1000 mark again. We are 1 of only 3 conference clubs that have seen their gates fall this year. We can't afford to lose any more ground in the financial stakes.

Unfortunately, I reckon a significant amount of our home support comes from season ticket holders; ie people who have already paid. I paid XXX amount pre-season for a season ticket so financially, it doesn't matter if I attend all home games or none at all: The club already has my entrance fee (but not my beer money!). It's the casual/non season ticket/my proper team is away/shall we watch a game today?/can we convert them sort of person that we need through the turnstiles.

I'm running out of people to ask now!!