Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 6th Aug Score/updates/results

Sheerwater 0 v Feltham 1

Pitch woeful, grinded out a win

Woeful???? Suppose 'everyone has to come to sh1tholes like this and grind out results though!!!' Bit disrespectful and not really needed after a reasonable day with some decent banter at times.

Feltham had the better of the first half with the Sheers relying on counter attacking when given the chance. We defended very well but maybe gave Feltham too much time to play. Second half was more entertaining with some reasonable chances for both teams and the game was more open. Feltham scored from the spot after their forward was tripped in the area with about 5 minutes to go. Disappointing to lose in this manner after such a good defensive display.

post-7163-0-40215200-1312670307_thumb.jpg

Edited by Young Veteran

Is it too late to change my prediction of a Knaphill win???

According to Whitelaw, not as one-sided as the score suggests

Whitelaw obviously knows little about football ! We hit the bar twice, the Knaphill keeper made many outstanding saves and Knaphill only hit the target with one decent shot from a freekick which was down the keepers throat and easily saved.

Knaphill froze on the day in front of our large crowd and we played outstanding passing football. We looked a side leagues above Knaphill.

It should have been double figures, even the most hardend Knaphill fan would agree on that one.

GD ... I would be carefull about what u say about Whitelaw... very clever man who knows his football .... He must be .. He loved me as a player.....

Listen mte Knaphill tried their best, Whitelaw cannot be waching the same game if he thinks Knaphill were anywhere near Guernsey, Guernsey should have won by double figures in the first half, if he is as clever as you state he will know that Guernsey is at the least 2 leagues above Knaphilll - the game was finished at half time Guernsey were massively on top. I cant remember who said it but at the end of the day it was men against boys - Guernsey pissed up, not even a problem

Whitelaw obviously knows little about football ! We hit the bar twice, the Knaphill keeper made many outstanding saves and Knaphill only hit the target with one decent shot from a freekick which was down the keepers throat and easily saved.

Knaphill froze on the day in front of our large crowd and we played outstanding passing football. We looked a side leagues above Knaphill.

It should have been double figures, even the most hardend Knaphill fan would agree on that one.

GD ... I would be carefull about what u say about Whitelaw... very clever man who knows his football .... He must be .. He loved me as a player.....

who is this whitelaw bloke?? always a chance to amend your post - lol big time

Ok you won 5-0, fair play but don't come on here disrespecting whitelaw, saying he know nothing about football, your a decent, granted but don't come on here being billy big [censored] because I'm telling you now you won't make friends. Whitelaw does a lot for this site and the league its self, people have got on smudges back about being on guernseys back but them remarks some you smug lot up. If you win the league your have to earn it and earm the respect, see ya bank holiday april! Big time kents!

who is this whitelaw bloke?? always a chance to amend your post - lol big time

Proper nonse, you might not no who whitelaw is but after you play lammas come up to number 2, Jamie Redrup, make ur self known guru. I'll look forward to it! Btk!

Knaphill coachj said to me tonight that Guernsey would make a good ryman prem side! Are they the new afc wimbledon?

I really dont know about that mate but as I have stated in lots of posts Knaphill were no where near Guernsey even though the peddle was obviously reduced in the second half. The Knaphill coach knows that although Guernsey struggled to be involved in the second half he could not compete, great people but not even a comptitiion really

Well done Big Ant, that's a really good point today.

I watched the Lammas play today and I think a draw would of been a fair result, we needed to work there keeper more, but our forwards just didn't hit target, Hartley Witney look like they will do well this season, I think this season will be one to remember with points being dropped all over the place.

Consistency is the key draw the games you should lose and win the games you should draw, 71 points is the target...68 to go...lol

Bookham for us next week which will be tough no doubt, then an easy one against the whipping boys Frimley Green....lol

Will have to see if I can get the bus again to park in the goal and play 2 at the back!!!!!

Sheerwater 0 v Feltham 1

Pitch woeful, grinded out a win

Woeful???? Suppose 'everyone has to come to sh1tholes like this and grind out results though!!!' Bit disrespectful and not really needed after a reasonable day with some decent banter at times.

Feltham had the better of the first half with the Sheers relying on counter attacking when given the chance. We defended very well but maybe gave Feltham too much time to play. Second half was more entertaining with some reasonable chances for both teams and the game was more open. Feltham scored from the spot after their forward was tripped in the area with about 5 minutes to go. Disappointing to lose in this manner after such a good defensive display.

post-7163-0-40215200-1312670307_thumb.jpg

No disrespect to Sheerwater just saying for a 1st game of the season it was terrible ok it might be the councils who has let you down but Sheerwater should be getting on them.

Yeah on the match thought we shaded it but I knew it was gonna be a tough game Sheerwater always do give a good account of themselves especially at home and make it a dog fight. Thought for 5 keep you in the game big time until he made his only mistake giving the penalty away.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Sorry where did Whitelaw say that Knaphill were as good as Guernsey. He stated that the scoreline was closer than 5-0 !!!!! He may have considered 3-0 to be a fair reflection. Go easy GG until you a) know the full facts and B) who you are being slightly disrespectful too.

Just watched the highlights and should it have been 10-4 to Camberley !!!!

Neutral view of the Cove game. Shocker of a tackle by the Cove 3 totally unnecessary followed by the punch by him when the Epsom skipper squared up to him. all got a bit difficult to see by I felt that the Epsom 2 who had been subbed should have been sent off for coming on and getting involved and what the Epsom spectator was doing running on and getting involved I have no idea. No idea why the Cove 3 did the challenge which set it all of because the game had been pretty low key with nothing of note happening.

You played 3 at the bk big ant?it really didn't look that way watching it but fair play good luck for rest of season

Yes mate only 3 the wide boys Where getting push back when you had a lot of the ball 1st half but 2nd half you looked like you didn't have a plan b.

I came and watched a bit on tuesday you where missing 1 of the boys up top who looked very good?

the young sub came on to take all the set plays has a lovely left foot and that was only way I think you. Would have got a goal

Good lucky to wars and you with the leg