Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 6th Aug Score/updates/results

Just seen the Guernsey goals. 1 miles offside and 2 awfull errors !! The right back set up 3 didn't he with a big hoof up the pitch !

He was onside. Due to the camera angle you couldn't see the 3 Knaphill defenders in a line playing him onside.

We also hit the bar twice and missed lots of other chances including 2 sitters.

Better get some shooting practice in then! Cause if it wasn't for 3 errors it would have been a close game! Knaphill are a footballing side ! Most centre backs in this league would eat up your long balls!

Just seen the goals and Wow what has happened to Knaphill!? I got told Guernsey were a footballing side, From what i saw 3 or 4 were from long balls and a shocking touch from Knaphill defender and a wowful keeper!! First goal was a quality volley and the other was poor defending and a tap in. But you stuck them away and looked deserve winners, Not every team will be that easy (I Hope).

Better get some shooting practice in then! Cause if it wasn't for 3 errors it would have been a close game! Knaphill are a footballing side ! Most centre backs in this league would eat up your long balls!

We missed many chances from good moves so we don't just play long balls.

If it wasn't for the errors it would still have been 3-0 hardley a close game !

Its the best squad we've had since I've been there, think ellers would agree, yea we won the league and cup but if you matched the squad to now then it has nothing on this years squad. I aint guna shhhhh like a bitch and I'll say again now we will go up!! If we don't, like today I'm prepared to take the flack!!!

you definantly need some players in. i think from watching yesterday you worked hard and looked organised but lack a bit of creativity.

Its the best squad we've had since I've been there, think ellers would agree, yea we won the league and cup but if you matched the squad to now then it has nothing on this years squad. I aint guna shhhhh like a bitch and I'll say again now we will go up!! If we don't, like today I'm prepared to take the flack!!!

you definantly need some players in. i think from watching yesterday you worked hard and looked organised but lack a bit of creativity.

Fair comment tigger, I think next week well prob have 3 or 4 new faces in, were also trying to play this new system, which we aint quite got to grips with yet, played a 4-5-1 but baxter was very isolated up front! Plenty to work on tuesday at training! Enjoy the game tigger?

Here's a clue Bommie!

Ahh, I'm a bit too young to remember that. I thought it was some dodgy 70s sitcom like Love Thy Neighbour.

I was to the side of the goal nearest the clubhouse with my maroon hoodie on as I wasn't playing!

Ah, yes, you were reading scores out from your phone. I was stood near you for some of the second half. Why weren't you playing? And did Jack Ball not play?

A good victory for us and I think Spelthorne will be a very useful team this season. Overall they are welcome addition to our league and to all the ground hoppers on here I advise you to get down there at some stage this season

Nice one NLN, certainly plan to visit it at some point this year.

I'm loving the fact that Newby is so worried about the Lammas, the squad at the Lammas is the strongest I've ever known and I think you know that the only reason you left the club was because you couldn't get in the team anymore, Bedfont Sports have won a cup in the last two years and that cup is full of reserves teams and clubs from Div 1 that don't take that cup seriously, you blew the league last year and from what I have heard you have lost some decent players in pre season.

No one at Lammas is panicking, I am extremely confident that we will finish in the promotion places and I think we will finish above you and going by the two games that we played against you last season we may get 6 points out of six.

Cue Bite Lol!

Is it too late to change my prediction of a Knaphill win???

According to Whitelaw, not as one-sided as the score suggests

Whitelaw obviously knows little about football ! We hit the bar twice, the Knaphill keeper made many outstanding saves and Knaphill only hit the target with one decent shot from a freekick which was down the keepers throat and easily saved.

Knaphill froze on the day in front of our large crowd and we played outstanding passing football. We looked a side leagues above Knaphill.

It should have been double figures, even the most hardend Knaphill fan would agree on that one.

GD ... I would be carefull about what u say about Whitelaw... very clever man who knows his football .... He must be .. He loved me as a player.....

Listen mte Knaphill tried their best, Whitelaw cannot be waching the same game if he thinks Knaphill were anywhere near Guernsey, Guernsey should have won by double figures in the first half, if he is as clever as you state he will know that Guernsey is at the least 2 leagues above Knaphilll - the game was finished at half time Guernsey were massively on top. I cant remember who said it but at the end of the day it was men against boys - Guernsey pissed up, not even a problem

Last post so I will make it a good one.

1. u are a big time sausage .

2. If it was not for Whitelaws support of Guernsey u may not have been accepted.. (he is on the ccl board)

3. I am not ur mate.

4. I hope you have a nice time on the mainland following your club.

5. I hope your men can stay men all season

6.If you are allowed in the FA cup next year I hope we draw you.

7. I hope you are as generous in defeat as you sure can gloat in victory.

Thanks for years of fun but last nite done it for me... Did'nt understand why I kept getting kicked ... and I think someone was pulling my chain. So well done it worked. I will continue my support on Focus matchdays if required and support all the good charity work. So for now its googbye....

Edited by Weeble