Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RIOTS!!

Totally off Topic but as we have a few Croydon posters on here, I was wondering if you live near these fires and disfraceful riots? What's the atmosphere like?

I'm in croydon, absolute madness!!!!

My work is in croydon think it's been hit!!!

It's a disgrace!!! F u c k I n g annoys me that these low lifes are acting like this. Just shoot the lot of them dead!!!

Useless w a n k e r s

We have no water cannons johnno, get the army in! its started in epsom now, pretty posh area, slowly coming to staines!!! Stay safe pagey!

No trouble in Epsom redders, drove through there about half hour ago. Ghost town compared to normal but no trouble.

Apparently valley park in croydon is walk in walk out with whatever u like...

My Father in law says Bromley too, he's looking out the window and seeing people walking with televisions

Carnival can't go ahead it will kick off! Its sad because that building in tottenham that burnt down survived the blitz and now them bastards have destroyed it! This is going to go on for days! Cheers YV I just heard epsom on sky news!must be wrong! Ladbrokes are getting smashed all over the place! Are u outside pagey or at home?