Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RIOTS!!

MY boys out there in Croydon tonight, supporting his mates and he's only a special, gets [****!!****] all for it, I'm proud but [censored] petrified !!!!!!!!

I'm in purley indoors, got a young family to look after however my mum does live just outside croydon so bit concerned for them.

It's a utter disgrace and going to cost us hard working decent people millions whilst these c u n t e d chavs demolish our town it's a joke. If this was the states they would shoot first and ask questions later.

Trouble is Smudge, there all in Tottenham and Enfield, every officer (CID) included has been told to turn up in uniform tomorrow, this aint over yet !!!

Your right there graeme,hope dean is ok mate.

Cheers mate, he just txtd me said he's ok and out of harms way

I think we have to wake up,this has been coming a long time and it's about time we stopped pussy footed around with the youth and some of those old enough to know better.We need to get out of Europe and start taking control of our own country instead of being governed for far too long by countries who don't have anywhere like the problems we have.It's the fault of various governments,not just the one now (although law and order seems to have got worse in the 90's under labour).

It costs £38'000 per annum to lock someone up,why?? Because we pamper to the scums human rights,for some reason,face facts,half of these idiots don't want to be reformed,they are happy spreading violence,thinking they live in ghettos when 95% of them really don't have that bad a deal.This can be the end of this country or it can be the start of it's resurgence,enough is enough but those in power need to be strong enough to sort it out.Time for the troops to be pulled out of everyone elses mess,,the army to be downgraded somewhat and the police to be bolstered by recruits from the army.

Blimey a thread wherever one agrees.

Frankly if you want to go out burning and looting then you take a risk of being shot dead and if you get caught and given a good beating so fecking what.

Do gooders have had it for too long. Wonder how many of them are on the front line putting their lives at risk to try and contain it all.

The yoofs had the freedom of the Croydon streets,not a police siren could be heard.A riot done by phone to phone,Police powerless to act,it would be called racial you see. Funny thing is just on B.B.C.the local rag,reporter got mugged in Croydon in Church Street,they stole his wallet,but gave him his phone back.That man,cant even get it right when it happens to him personally.

Edited by Smudge

I am still really angry and upset by it all. I grew up around Croydon so to see it in flames last night sickened me to my stomach. Stayed up watching until 1am checking in with friends who live in town, thankfully all seem okay. My mate lives one minute's walk from Valley Park and didn't even know it was happening!

Got up at 6.30 and came to work, still fuming. There needs to decisive action to sort this today!!

To get slightly on topic, will any CCL games be affected I wonder?