Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

STOP MOANING

GHA EFM

I'm bored of your postings now GHA.

Its difficult to accept defeat after a consecutive 22 win streak, which is something, alas, you will never experience, so the fans will get annoyed when form takes an inevitable dip.

I should also remind you that Jeff King was a player for Canvey and has been involved with managing the club since 1991. I doubt that four years ago you would have called Canvey his "plaything". One unfortunate side of our success allows jealous no-hopers to take uneducated swipes.

You went on a 22-match winning streak, are top of the league, and can only pull in 425 fans (not all of them your own) for a match against us?!?!<p>King was a player was he? Wow. Goalkeeper per chance?<p>When he gets bored/disheartened/disillusioned with Canvey and buggers off, what do you do then? The only other thing in Canvey apart from Jeff is the Oil refinery, and I doubt Shell would be interested in taking over.

GHA,<p>You are a sad person aren't you - first of all Canvey does not have any oil refineries - but then I wouldn't expect anyone of your intelligence to do any research prior to posting.<p>Secondly it is quite obvious that you were not amongst the 425 from your postings - a true fan arn't you?!<p>PC999

So what's that big refinery type thing on the other side of the island? Please tell me. If you don't I might do some research as I am so sad. No, wait. That's a slight contradiction there. Doing some research would be sad. I didn't do any research. I was called sad. Did I miss something?<p>Secondly, I was at the match you muppet. All 5'3 and 18 stone of me? Or was that your manager? Or all your fans?

O No - 425 against you. You're only St Albans, don't flatter yourself. The more casual supporters come out for the decent grade A games - Billercay, Aldershot, Gravesend. Not the games of lesser attraction. Or is the inbalance a reflection of the huge gate, and amazing atmosphere I was so lucky to be a part of at Clarence Park last September ?

yawn..crap ground..(we call it the san siro) jeff kings plaything...(mind you after ten years cant we at least upgrade it to a hobby?) money being poured in.. (with this years cup runs and t.v. we are probably the only ryman club in the black!) .. oil refineries on the island..(there arnt any) ... some new material please!!! .. mind you this has been the livliest the board has been since we pissed burnley off!

I am sure that not all St Alban fans are like these two 'Erberts'. A lot of supporters no doubt decided not to share the same air as them on Saturday. Then again if the 'Erbert' had done some research he would have noticed that attendances in the Ryman were mainly down this Saturday.

It looked like our boys never got into top gear Saturday, then again they didn't need to, decided no doubt to save top form for a class team!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>It looked like our boys didn't get into top gear on Saturday <hr></blockquote> As an independent observer, watched the match with interest. The reason, Vic old son, that you didn't get into top gear was that for long periods you weren't allowed to and even when you did gain control, your opponents showed you far too much respect. Take it from me and I should know. <p>Apart from the end, you lot also seem to have forgotten that St. Albans played you off the park for the first thirty minutes of the game. You are certainly going to have to pull your finger out if you are going to stop Gravesend lifting the title.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Bit more arrogance never goes amiss. <hr></blockquote><p>He is only jealous, because he doesn't know the meaning of the word.<p>Probably thinks it is the name of Harrow Boroughs ground.<p>PC999

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Here we have a team that are top of the leage (for the moment) and possibly going into the Conference. They get 4,000 fans against Northampton. However, in the league, they can manage only 425 against SACFC. Almost every single CIFC fan that I have heard speak or read their messages has spoke / written either to moan about something, or to be an arrogant ******. A bloke I know sat in the stand contraption you have at your ground and remarked that sitting in there for 90 or so minutes made him a Gravesend fan due to all the moaning.<p>As EFM remarked in their outsinging of you on Saturday...<p>You're just a fat *******'s plaything.<p>Just stop moaning. And stop being so ****** arrogant in thinking that you are going to win every single match you ever play.

I am sorry GHA, I was standing behind the Sea Wall goal for the game and during the first half I am sure I could here a lot of moans from your Fans as well.<p>Lets be honest that we are all biased towards your own team.<p>Maybe as Fans we maybe are moaning a little bit but most of that will be down to us always looking over our shoulders due to the great Season G&N are also having and the pressure as Fans that we are feeling that we HAVE to win every game.

Correct me if im wrong but we have every damn right to be arrogant. We sit top of the league, with only one team to challenge us. We done fantastically in the FA cup, we earned shít loads of money, we are holders of the FA Trophy, and practically favourites to win it again, not to mention the other cups we are still sailing high in and we have the ability to beet St. Albans every damn time we want (and Saturday was far from as good as we could play, remember the 4-2 win at your place in September, and the 5-1 win in the cup.) Also I feel that Saturdays attendance wasn’t to bad as it was snowing and only about 50 of them were St. Albans fans (if you are going to boast about your firm, at least bring the numbers to back it up)<p>One last thing, fair enough our ground is far from the millennium stadium, but we have all been to far worse in the league!<p>[ 26 February 2002: This message was edited by: ken ]</p>