Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Hillsy

GOOD LUCK FOR TUESDAY

Good luck to the Team for Tuesday as a fan who cannot get any time of work I will not be able to make the game but hope that the 'Pub team from Essex' can pull of yet another great cup win against a top team from the conference.<p>I hope all the fans who travel have a great day.<p>PS. Does anyone know if BBC Essex will be featruing the game live !!

I don't think they are, but we hope to keep the website up to date throughout the evening with one of our operative at Huish Park on a mobile and another one slaving over a hot keyboard somewhere in Cyberspace.<p>Merv CIFC

Surely Ian will take his laptop down there, and do a live broadcast for all us fans at home who can't get down there?

Thanks for your response Merv, I have just thought that Sky will have it on with the coverage flashing up on the bottom of the screen whilst they are watching some kind of meanless Champions league game (ha ha)

Hi Fellow Supporters<p>Came across a great website for automatic live updates on Non-League football.<p>www.scorecheck.co.uk<p>If you register you can also have emails sent to you within a minute of a goal being scored of Canvey's games.<p>Up the Yellows